Getting in Shape
Options

Wednesday Accountability

Happy hump day!B: oatmeal cooked w/watered down milk, cinnamon, 1/2 apple and flaxseedL: spinach salad w/tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers, tuna, homemade vinaigretteS: apple w/PBD: moussakaE: Wii Active 30 Day Challenge, cleaning our whole apartment from top to bottom, dancing (going to a concert tonight and hitting the clubs afterwards)

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    YES! I finally feel well today and I can workout! :)B: English Muffin, 2 egg whites, 2 cups of coffee with 1/2 & 1/2S: Oatmeal with cinnamonL: Chicken/black bean soup, fiber plus bar, 5 pretzel sticks, bananaS: Apple, peanutsD: Chicken Breast, BroccoliE: 30 min. Cardio, 20 min abs
  • Options
    Okay, I'm back on the wagon! I figured a few minutes a day on the GIS board isn't going to completely get in the way of my schoolwork lol. B: Special K chocolately delight, special K protein shakeS: Fiber1 barL: Lean cuisine mac and cheeseS: Special K crackers (I feel like an advertisement for Special k...lol)D: Spinach salad with hard boiled egg, cheese, and FF italian dressing, Lean Cuisine French Bread pizza.I'm upping my calories a bit because I started a new exercise program this week, which has roughly two hours of cardio on MWF, and weight training on Tuesday, Thurs, and every other Saturday. So we'll see how it goes!
  • Options
    i'm feeling really good this week, like i'm finally living a healthy lifestyle again!s - bananab - waffles, pb, honeyl - healthy choice, raw veggiess - pear, string cheesed - chicken something.  dh is cooking.e - walking, if i can convince dh to come with me.
  • Options
    b - grits with brown sugar and my usual coffees - english muffin with smart balance butterl - turkey/chicken tortilla wrap with mustard, yoplait yogurt and carrotss - vanilla snack packd - ribs and potatoese - 30 minutes of 30 day shred part 1 (day 2)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am thinking I am starting to get sick.  I have been a little shaky all day and we have lots of sick kids at school...ugh B-light english muffin w/PB, coffee S-special k bar L-acorn squash, roast chicken (leftovers), cheese stick, yogurt S-apple D-whole grain spagetti w/turkey burger sauce, salad S-peach maybe? E-ran 4 miles...
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards