Getting in Shape

TGIF Accountability

Ugh, went out yesterday and was bad.  I need to stop falling into the bad eating Thurs-Sat trap.  I am going to try to be reasonable this weekend, though I know it will probably not be great with Halloween and all...B-light english muffin w/LF CC, coffeeS-small piece of pumpkin bread, cheese stickL-pita w/hummus and taboule, greek yogurt, appleS-special k barD-leftover pulled pork and steamed veggies before chaperoning middle school danceS-may be going out after the dance--will try to only have one drinkE-ran 3 miles this morning
imageimage
BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TGIF Accountability

• yesterday was actually a really good day.  today... maybe not so much, but we'll see.b - ff vanilla yogurt, kashi cereall - lean cuisine meals - pear, string cheesed - tbd.  potluck w/ dh's cousins, and we're bringing dessert, so i have NO idea what will be there.s - small slice of boston creme pie (terrible, i know)e - none because this stupid infection won't go away!
  • Today is going to be rough. We're having a pot luck today in my studio, and about 75% of the things people signed up for are desserts (including me. I made cupcakes). SOOO. Here it goes:B - Protein plate from starbucks, unsweetened green teaL - Salad with balsamic vinegar dressingS - Hopefully just small bites of the food at the pot luck. My plan is to just have a bite of everything lol.D - probably pizza. :/E - Gonna go for a run before the costume party tonight at a friend's house. Probably around 3 miles or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards