Getting in Shape
Options

Hey... you! All of you!

Where is everyone? I never have Fridays off, so I'm never on... but is it always this dead? Soooo... for those of you that are around... what's for dinner??
imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hey... you! All of you!

• Options
    Havent been around much lately due to being super busy... tonite for dinner is steak & baked potato.. what did you do to get a friday off? I want a friday off... I have to settle for saturday and sunday.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I have to work tomorrow, so it's not as great as it sounds, but it is kind of nice.I'm thinking about making curry pumpkin soup and beer bread (although I'm not sure how well beer bread will go with it). Steak sounds sooooo good!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm here. Dinner is whatever work feeds me unfortunatly. Free staff meals are good but are always so bad for me.
  • Options
    I used to work at a place where various drug reps would pay for these huge meals for us about once a week at least (we could order whatever we wanted from places like Claim Jumper, etc and it would be delivered for lunch). Sooo good and so nice to be able to take it home for dinner, but definitely wasn't good for the waistline. Between drug rep lunches, Starbucks breakfasts, and being oblivious to my weight gain, I got myself in quite a hole... and now I'm here!
  • Options
    We might have pizza. Not the greatest for me, but I've met my goal so I can treat myself once in a while, right?
  • Options
    Joesgirl, looooove the sig pic! I have been MIA b/c my work computer has been in the shop for a million years. FI is gone tonight so I will prob have blackened tilapia b/c it's quick, or just hit Subway b/c I'm feeling lazy. I will be watching TLC wedding shows and addressing our save the dates, is it sad I'm excited to do that on Friday night?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want pizza soo bad but we have eaten soo bad this week and I think I gained this week.. pizza will make it worse.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Now that I'm craving pizza.... I looked up Pizza Hut thin crust a few weeks ago, and a thin crust veggie lover's is about 120 cals a slice (if I remember correctly). When I'm really craving pizza I get that and have 2-3 slices and a homemade salad. Not much protein but a pretty reasonable way to satisfy the pizza craving.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are having salmon and asparagus!! O and maybe a pumpkin beer to celebrate Halloween weekend!
  • Options
    Thanks Kristi! We went to Safeway and their ready-to-bake pizzas were $5 (great deal!) so we bought 4 of them and baked one tonight. I was good and limited myself. It was sooo good! Oh, and beer to go with. Not so good. I'll be working out tomorrow!
  • Options
    I don't know why.... but asparagus sounds really good right now.
  • Options
    The asparagus and salmon was GREAT! I just put a littlebit of seasonings and baked it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards