Getting in Shape
Options

November goals!

Hey ladies! Just wondering what your goals for this month are, and how are you rewarding yourself? Any challenges you want to offer?

Re: November goals!

• Options
    My goals for this month are:- Lose 8-10 lbs- Stay motivated- Lose an inch on my waist & on my hips- Be able to finish one 50-minute Jillian Michaels DVD without stopping (NMTZ or BFBM)My rewards are:- Buy myself a pair of flat boots (My old pair got ruined)- At-home pampering night - bubble bath, facial, mani/pedi- Buy myself a new healthy cookbook
  • Options
    November Goal: 5 pounds, but I'd be happy with 4 pounds.Reward: Hmmm.....maybe a mani/pedi? I haven't thought this far ahead yet!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Get off these darn crutches and get back to some cardio andlifting.  I really want to get back to my routine ASAP, so Ihope by the end of the month I will be doing at least someswimming, biking and lifting.  We'll see if my doctor agrees onmonday!
  • Options
    I am ordering my dress dec 5th.. I am 206.2 right now & I want to be under 200 when I order my dress.. I dont care if I am 199.9.. at least under 200.. and I will weigh in that morning before I order it.. wish me luck.. it doesnt seem too hard but I havent lost a whole lot lately.. My reward... looking hot in my dress lol.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My goal for the end of the month would be to lose 10 pounds (from 175 to 165).  My reward?  No idea - maybe a fun New Years shirt from Express :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My goal for November is to stop obsessing over my weight.  I bought a new wedding dress.  It's a size 10.  I need to lose 3/4 inch around my chest and 1/4 inch around my hips to have it fit nicely.  It fits now but it is a little tight.  FI and I are going to start lifting weights probably Monday.  I'm sick right now so I want to give my body one more day of rest.  I also bought some size 9/10 skinny jeans that I would like to fit into comfortably by Thanksgiving.  They fit now but are a little tight.
  • Options
    Get down to at least 145, preferably before Thanksgiving. That's only 4 pounds, but lately I'm lucky if I actually lose a pound a week. As for a reward, I'm not sure. Probably some new jeans, though that might be a necessity at that point. Yesterday I bought some clothes and everything I tried on was a 4 or 6, no matter the brand/style! I'm finally able to accept the size isn't just a fluke from stores whose sizes run big :) I want to wait until the day after Thanksgiving though for good deals.
  • Options
    goals:- run 5 miles (i could do this over the summer, but haven't been running in months now)- lose 3 lbs. by thanksgiving, which will put me back at my weight on my wedding day- work out 4-5 times a week all monthrewards this month:- new clothes!  none of my old winter clothes fit anymore.long-term rewards:- a new little black dress for SIL's wedding in February (will probably buy it in January, hopefully will be at goal weight)- being able to go to Ben's Chili Bowl for the first time, without feeling guilty for "cheating"!
  • Options
    my goals: -lose 2.5lbs to get me back to goal weight -work out 5 days a week all month -make smart food choices rewards: -new clothes...particularly new sweaters since all mine are too big!
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've also decided I have to stop obsessing with the number on the scale. I want to be in good shape, because I feel better, like the way I look, am less anxious, etc etc. So my goal for November is to work out for an hour at least 4 days each week with at least one more hour long walk or other activity. My reward will be feeling better about myself and fitting into some of my skinny clothes :)
  • Options
    I would like to lose at least another 5 lbs by Thanksgiving.I'm not sure what my reward will be, other then looking great for my fiance who I haven't seen for 2 months :)
    TEST
  • Options
    That's definitely good motivation, lmark! Before we were dating, I got to fly back to Texas to see my FI for the first time in 4 months. I lost 10 lbs for the occasion!
  • Options
    - lose 5-8 lbs this month - eat better on the weekends and when FI is in town - make better choices when eating out I haven't thought much about rewards yet.  Although I have a conference coming up in December, so I may buy a new outfit for that.
  • Options
    My Goals Are: 1. To incorporate weights into my leg workouts. I already have a weight routine for my arms, shoulders, and chest. 2. To stay Motivated 3. To lose 8-10 pounds in November My reward. Going Wedding Dress shopping for the 1st time!
  • Options
    Lose 8 lbs, enjoy thanksgiving without going overboard, increase the tone in my arms and legs
  • Options
    Oh, and my reward is picking out a pretty dress for the shower!
  • Options
    Start a workout routine - at least twice a week cardo, twice a week weight training Change my eating habits to be more healthy - stop eating fried foods, stop snacking all day! It's been a lonnggg time since I've done anything about my weight issues, so I figure I have to start somewhere. It feels so difficult starting at the very bottom, but hopefully I can pull through and get my body more fit within the month!
  • Options
    First, to get into the 130s by the end of the month, and stay there.  I"ve been hovering at 142 for a month and a half.REALLY commit to working out 5 days a week.  I'm starting a new 30 day challenged (not the JM workout, but working out every day for 30 days).  That's my goal, to stick with it.
  • Options
    November goals: - Drink at least 8 glasses of water (starting 11/04) - Walk/Cardio of some sort at least 30 minutes every other day - Crossfit starting 11/16Rewards:   - A pair of over the knee boots  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards