Getting in Shape
Options

I'm Baaaaack :)

Good Morning Ladies!!

Good News: I am now a Mrs!!! The wedding was perfect! If I hadnt shared the details before, we had a beach wedding at sunrise in the OBX last Tuesday.. the weather was perfect... sunny and 70 ...(slightly humid).. with just enough cloud cover to not make the sunrise too bright for the photographer. We should be getting our pro pics back soon since my brother-in-law did them for us. We had just our immediate family there with us, so it was nice and intimate... and we had a 9 bedroom house on the ocean all to ourselves for the whole week. The families even got along quite well... with the exception of my mom... but she struggles to get along with most people to be honest... love her... but she is notorious for being a taaaad difficult, the saving grace was that since she is a flight attendent, she was only there for 3 days as opposed to all 8.

Bad News... I ran ONCE the entire time we were down there. We had this whole stretch of coast and I was only able to run the thing one morning... not because of bad weather or what have you... but merely because I found lots of reasons not to... AND I ate way more food than what I am used too... typical right... not that I ate a lot persay... just more than what is normal for me... also since it was the week of Thanksgiving .... I probably consumed a small peice of pumpkin pie almost every day... NOT AT ALL NORMAL ACTIVITY for me... well... oh well.. To make up for the bad behavior my husband (I really enjoy saying that :) and I resumed our breakfast shake yesterday morning... and have resumed our usual light dinners and fiber supplements... we also went on a 3 mile run yesterday and HOLY COW do I feel it this morning... I always manage to forget how quickly I attrophy... my endurance lasted the length of the run... and I had plenty of energy... but my ankles and my knees began to protest... so we slowed it up and left it at 3... I was a little dissapointed, but it still felt good.

The trick now (which shouldnt be too difficult) is going to be maintaining the discipline now that I dont have a fitted dress looming in the back of my mind... lol... in any case... I missed you ladies... I read the accountability posting... so glad to see you are all being good to yourselves...

oh and here is a link to some of the pictures my step-mom took of the wedding... as soon as I have the pro ones i'll upload those too..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/media/set/?set=a.2396857435896.2117899.1084771308&type=3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards