Getting in Shape

Thursday WW Accountability

Morning!

B: yogurt (1); raspberries (.5)
S: string cheese (2)
L: I'll probably stop at subway since I have the afternoon off today- yay! (10)
S: carrot sticks (0)
D: smart ones breakfast (5); lemon poppyseed bagel and a bit of cream cheese (6)

Total: 24.5
Target: 26
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday WW Accountability

• B: chex (3), coffee (1)
    S: grapes (1)
    L: brown rice pasta (4), chicken (4), veggies (0)
    D: tbd something leftover before it goes bad (10ish)

Total: 23

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Good Morning, Ladies!
    B: Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants cinnamon oat crunch cereal - new product that's really good.  (2 servings = 4 pts)
    L: tbd
    D: tbd
    S: yogurt, string cheese
    E: tbd

target = 21
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Today already has the potential of being a bad day. I had bad dreams last night & woke up late. Where's my coffee??

B: whole wheat english muffin (1), peanut butter (1),  turkey bacon (1), coffee w/ff creamer (1)
    S: tuna (2), 2 wasa crackers (2), sf applesauce (1)
    L: Lean Cuisine Market Creation (5), turkey-apple salad w/ raspberry vinegarette (3)
    S: Hawaiian Delight Smoothie (3.5)
    D: Mexican Turkey Burger (3), sandwich thin (1), bbq sauce (0), ff sour cream (0)

E: P90X Kenpo, maybe another walk

Total: 24.5
    WI: Saturday
  • Morning!  I have a hacking cough but don't feel like I need to go back to bed immediately.  Sooo happy to be awake and coherent today!

B: Frappuccino (5)
    L: soup? (5)
    D: Probably homemade quiche with lots of CSA veggies (10)

Total: 20
    Target: 21

E:  still not yet.  darn cough.  A few more days and I bet I'll be back in action.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning all! I'm excited because I ordered a digital food scale from Amazon last night. I wonder how badly I've been overestimating portions lately... :-P Oh well, this will help me learn.

B - coffee (0), lite mcmuffin (2)
    S - orange (1)
    L - Healthy Choice beef merlot (4)
    S - baked scoops w/ salsa (2), pretzel M&Ms (3 points for the whole bag!)
    D - 2 slices Little Caesars pizza (helping FI pack up his condo to move in with me this weekend!)

E - Not sure if I'll be able to get to it

Total - 24
    Target - 24
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! I am new to the forums and this topic interested me. (I am trying to tone down for the wedding - but not really loose weight. But I want to eat healthier!) Can you explain to me how the points work? And what I should be listing? Also, if this is a group thing I am sorry for inturrupting!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_thursday-ww-accountability-48?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:225b70ef-2228-455a-b98d-f89ad2398642Post:285571eb-0fb5-4d1a-b79c-83752f0df33e">Re: Thursday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I am new to the forums and this topic interested me. (I am trying to tone down for the wedding - but not really loose weight. But I want to eat healthier!) Can you explain to me how the points work? And what I should be listing? Also, if this is a group thing I am sorry for inturrupting!!
    Posted by ThePInkTyrant[/QUOTE]

Hi!! And Welcome!! You're definitely not interrupting!

The points are normally calculated by Weight Watchers (either in meeting or online for a monthly fee). I believe there is a formula to it but i dont remember where to find that since i dont mind paying for the online version that gives me access to tons of recipes and things.

Your daily pts are calculated based off of your age, height, weight and daily activity (if i remember right), and food pts are based off of calories, fat content and fiber content.

You can list whatever items you plan to eat for the day ahead and go from there...you'll get the hang of it soon once you figure out the points system.  Everyone here is really helpful and supportive :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards