Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Beautiful Christmas/winter candle ring centerpieces for sale!

We have 20 candle ring centerpieces (fit 3" candle holders) in two different styles available for sale in the D/FW area. Perfect for a winter or Christmas wedding!

One style has short, glittery, snow-covered branches reaching outward, about 12" across at the widest point (including hole in center). The other style is a circle of greenery (evergreen, etc.) with a red poinsettia, pine cone, and berries mixed in, also 10"-12" across at widest point (including hole in center). We have over ten of each style available. We bought them at Hobby Lobby and will use them for our reception but are happy to pass them along to another bride for $4.00/each, as many as you need (we bought them for twice that or more each). Our wedding is Dec. 17, 2011, and I can arrange to meet you any time after that in the D/FW area to transfer them. Am happy to e-mail pictures - just e-mail me at rebmevon316@aol.com.

Re: Beautiful Christmas/winter candle ring centerpieces for sale!

• prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have any pictures you can email me? prlmrg08 at gmail dot com
  • These sound perfect for my wedding! Are they still for sale? Would you be willing to ship them?  Do you have pictures?  Please email at culpie15@hotmail.com

Thanks

• I thought I posted the other day, but I'm not sure if it went through or not.  I was wondering if the centerpieces were still for sale and if you would be willing to ship them.  If so could you send me pictures please!  Culpie15@hotmail.com

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards