Getting in Shape

Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 4

It is day 4 of our giveaways! Can you believe it is already Thursday? Today you have the chance to win the “Just Say Yes” hat! Throw it on the am and hit the gym and be the envy of all your friends. 3 winners will be picked at random.

Answer these questions to enter:

What is your favorite afternoon snack?

How are you staying fit?

Giveaway details:  Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Just Say Yes” hats. Contest will run from Thursday, August 30th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August  31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States.

Have you checked out the Kleinfeld shop yet? http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/

Photobucket

Re: Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 4

• For afternoon snacks, I'm loving mini babybel light cheeses, almonds, and peaches!

To stay fit - today is day number 67 of P90X, and I haven't missed a day yet!
  • What is your favorite afternoon snack?
    Fruit, any kind of fruit.

How are you staying fit?
    Trying to eat right and walk a mile everyday.

• What is your favorite afternoon snack? I usually munch on a Luna bar, or some cheese

How are you staying fit? I run 5 days a week, lift weights two or three times a week and hit up spinning usually twice a week. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • What is your favorite afternoon snack? My fav snack right now is Pop Tarts mini crisps 100 cal package. They have just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy my mid day sweet tooth How are you staying fit? Walking, playing Dance Central 12, The Michael Jackson Experience, and Zumba on the Kinect for the Xbox 360
    September 22, 2013 I finally say I DO!!
  • Lego waffles and syrup!!! And trying not to eat said waffles ;)
  • Favorite afternoon snack?
    Granola bar or some animal crackers :)

How I stay fit?
    Watching what I eat and no late night snacking!

Fruit salad!

How are you staying fit?

Eating right, drinking lots of water and going for long walks with my fiancé

• Fruit! Eating healthy/portion control and hitting the gym 3 or 4 times each week
  • Fav afternoon snack would have to be Kashi ceral mixed with cinnamon cheerios :)
     and I keep in shape by hitting the gym every morning and running while I watch Live with Kelly xo
  • My favorite afternoon snack is an apple with peanut butter. To stay in shape my fianc and I exercise together at retro fitness.
  •  For my fav afternoon snack Kashi ceral mixed with cinnamon cherrios

I stay fit by hitting the gym every morning and running while I watch Live with Kelly xo
  • I'm following the Paleo diet (lifestyle) and have lost 10 pounds so far! (In about 4 months). 
    My favorite snacks include avocado with some salt, almonds or almond butter with an apple, and homemade brisket.
  • My favorite afternoon snack(s) are: Almonds, Special K Protein bars and pears.
    To stay fit I'm killing myself with P90X-day 83, parking further from the buildings and treking across the parking lots in this Mississppi/Alabama heat and taking the stairs!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_kleinfeld-giveaway-day-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:3862d099-5e30-420d-b38a-4474324baf34Post:69f33d4a-1b69-4c52-a978-636f6be587b3">Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 4</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is day 4 of our giveaways! Can you believe it is already Thursday? Today you have the chance to win the “Just Say Yes” hat! Throw it on the am and hit the gym and be the envy of all your friends. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: What is your favorite afternoon snack? How are you staying fit? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Just Say Yes” hats. Contest will run from Thursday, August 30th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States.   Have you checked out the Kleinfeld shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
    Depends if its hot outside or not; usuall cereal or ice cream, or brownies or cookies

How are you staying fit?
    Not eating alot of junk food like i used; going for walks with my fiancé

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_kleinfeld-giveaway-day-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:3862d099-5e30-420d-b38a-4474324baf34Post:69f33d4a-1b69-4c52-a978-636f6be587b3">Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 4</a>:<div>
    </div><div>My favorite afternoon snack is Trader Joe's mediterranean hummus with veggies or whole wheat pretzels. To keep fit before our big day, I run and lift four days a week or attend different fitness classes offered at the gym we are members of.</div><div>
    </div><div>[QUOTE]It is day 4 of our giveaways! Can you believe it is already Thursday? Today you have the chance to win the “Just Say Yes” hat! Throw it on the am and hit the gym and be the envy of all your friends. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: What is your favorite afternoon snack? How are you staying fit? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Just Say Yes” hats. Contest will run from Thursday, August 30th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States.   Have you checked out the Kleinfeld shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]

</div>
    Guacamole and tortilla chips

How are you staying fit?
    Bike rides with my fiance

• Saffron tea and fudge stripe cookies 100 calories A combination of Plyometrics, Zumba, and the elliptical.
  • Afternoon Snack: Yogurt covered raisins!  Healthy and they crave my sweet tooth.
    Trying to Stay Fit: No eating after 8pm and doing small things, like taking the stairs to work vs the elevator.

Good Luck Everyone!

*pizza made on a small corn tortilla

How are you staying fit?

*Eating well and staying active.  My H and I have been majorly hitting the hiking trails this year.

• My favorite afternoon snack is strawberries, raspberries, and green grapes with some greek yogurt.

I am staying fit by training for 2 half marathon races.
  • What is your favorite afternoon snack? I always have apples on hand if I need a little snack between lunch and dinner. 

How are you staying fit? I am making healthier eating choices and practicing yoga to stay in shape.

• My favorite snack is goldfish. I stay n shape by using xbox, walking park n jogging.
  • My favorite snack is cheese and crackers! My workout plan is yoga, spin class, and marathon training!
  • My afternoon snack of choice is Planters NUT-rition nuts. they are sooo good :)

I'm keeping fit by going to dance classes 3 times per week and walking to school instead of taking the bus.
  • We went 90% vegetarian (I admit this sounds weird but hear me out). We only eat meat about 2 nights a week for dinner and never for breakfast or lunch.
    We also cut back on dairy by switching to almond and coconut milk and I stopped eating eggs.

Not only do I feel great but my body has also changed (for the better!)

• *this Canadian kid goes and sulks in the corner about not being allowed to participate in contests*

*hrump*

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Peanut butter on sliced apples!! yumm!!

How are you staying fit?
    Eating right, drinking tons of water and walking before bed.

• edited August 2012
    Apples and natural peanut butter. And Crossfit!
  • My favorite afternoon snack is a peanut butter and banana sandwich! I use Arnold's Mutlti-Grain Sandwhich thins bread which is only 100 calories! I slice up half a banana and I use Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter that's made without hydrogentated oils and no trans fatty acids...it also has 8 grams of protien per serving! 

The way I'm staying fit is by running. I've always loved running because I feel it's a challenge every time I do it. I do no less that 3 1/2 miles a day and I love it! It's an exercise that burns and tones and you can do it anywhere!
  • What is your favorite afternoon snack?  cottage cheese and apple sauce, or popcorn

How are you staying fit? I walk the stairs at work as much as I can!  Am starting to workout with my daughter at the gym and doing a little running so I can participate in a 5K in October.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards