Getting in Shape

Pittsburgh PA-Personal Trainer/Best Diets

Hey all! I know that staying in shape and looking good for the wedding is a top priority...i was just wondering what is the best diet with the best results that anyone has tried.My engagement pictures are next month, i know that doesn't leave a lot of time, but something really get a jump start would be great. Or even a relatively inexpensive personal trainer in the Pittsburgh, PA area! Thanks for all the help :) 

Re: Pittsburgh PA-Personal Trainer/Best Diets

• As far as PTs go, you should ask your local board
    <--------

This is an international forum so you're speaking to people across the world (I'm in Seattle!  :P ) 

As far as "diets" go, most people here are anti-dieting (including myself), instead dedicate yourself to healthy living and you'll see short term success AS WELL AS long term success. 
    Jump on a site such as livestrong, Sparkpeople, Myfitnesspal, (all are free) and start food logging. Ever. Single. thing you eat. 
    It'll get your butt in gear and make you realize where you're lacking in the diet department. 

• My sister is a personal trainer in Pittsburg, PA. If you wanted her info send me a PM. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards