Getting in Shape
Options

Worried About Fitting into your wedding dress on your big day??

What if it was easy as replacing your normal coffee in the morning with Boresha fat burning coffee. This product is having HUGE weight loss results, for less then buying a normal cup of coffee at starbucks. 

Boresha offers a great program: Refer 3 or more people to this product and get your shipment for free!!! 

Its that easy. 

Check out the link below: 

Re: Worried About Fitting into your wedding dress on your big day??

• Options
    AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_worried-about-fitting-into-your-wedding-dress-on-your-big-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:41b685c9-fa43-4ef1-8442-923f233fedfcPost:4bdac135-58b4-4c33-8380-c38f2afe554b">Re: Worried About Fitting into your wedding dress on your big day??</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can't advertise here. 
    Posted by clovester[/QUOTE]

Darn! I was hoping this was a real post because I AM worried about fitting into my wedding dress (though not worried enough to buy into some scam).
  • Options
    AJuliaNJAJuliaNJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_worried-about-fitting-into-your-wedding-dress-on-your-big-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:41b685c9-fa43-4ef1-8442-923f233fedfcPost:5805358e-7a87-4170-9ee0-03312b3d187c">Re: Worried About Fitting into your wedding dress on your big day??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Worried About Fitting into your wedding dress on your big day?? : Then stick around!  The daily Accountability threads are a great way to keep accountable and lose the weight to fit in to your gown.  Or if you have specific questions, start a new thread.  The ladies here are super helpful and can definitely assist  you in reaching your goals!
    Posted by kwitherington[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I started a new thread with a similar title last night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards