Getting in Shape
Options

First 5K complete!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share a few pictures from my first 5K this weekend :) We had a lot of fun but I will definitely not do another one with my dog. Too many people and too many dogs in a small area = many stressd out dogs :( But I plan on doing another 5k in April, and sooner if I see one!

Re: First 5K complete!

• Options
    YAY! Congrats! And that's an adorable picture of the three of you :) Bummer about the stressed out dogs, though :/ 
  • Options
    LOL! I did my 1st 5k with my fiancee and my dog and it was an absolute nightmare also! Congrats, you guys look great!
  • Options
    Congrats on your first 5k.  I love that you are ready to sign up for another run. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Go YOU!

I tried to do a race with my dog once, too. It was ridiculous.
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats! I wanted to do a doggy 5K, but I may not after hearing all of you saying how awful it is. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay! Glad to hear about people participating in their first 5Ks (my first will be in August). I can't imagine running with a dog ever really goes well, but maybe that's just because I don't have one.
  • Options
    Great job, Whinkle! We did a 5K last fall with 2 of our dogs, and it was NUTS! We had a blast, and they did really well, but the run was actually supporting a huge dog rescue here in Colorado, so there were about 1,000 dogs there total. Our pups were exhausted afterward, from the run and also saying hi and playing with all of the other dogs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards