Getting in Shape
Options

L-O-V-E the DailyPlate.com!

I posted on here months ago asking for inspiration on getting my butt in gear to start getting in shape and I found it in two great things. The first is working out with my work buddies 4X a week. We are teachers so after the kiddos leave and we clean up the mess they left and lay out the day for tomorrow we put on our walking gear and hit the pavement near school. We do 4.5 miles of fast walking and as we walk we share, complain, rant, and laugh about our work life and personal life. I soo look forward to this workout, even when its freezing outside.

And the second thing I LOVE you can see is in my subject- the Daily Plate. Fellow Knotties posted about this on one of my local boards and I decided to try it out. I love how it has all the foods you can think of in the database with all the nutrition counts. I love how you type in your height and current weight, how much you want to lose a week, and your daily activity level. I finally feel in control and its even better than a food journal cause I don't have to look all the info up and it has great little graphs to help you track calories.

I weighed myself last Sunday and I lost 7.5 pounds!!! I was so super excited and energized to keep it up.

Oh and those of you that suggested Jillian's 30 day Shred- a BIG THANK YOU it makes me sweat and kicks my butt in a good way!

I'm thankful for all the fellow Knottie advice and hope that this will help others find the way that works best for them so they can meet their goals and look gorgeous in their weddding pictures and all pictures!!!
One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: L-O-V-E the DailyPlate.com!

• Options
    I also love the daily plate!!! I have the livestrong/daily plate  app on my iphone so I can put in what at eat when I'm at work or on the go. It tells me how many calories I have left. 

I was so good about using it after the new year, but I've lost my motivation. 

And I'm running out of time!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards