Getting in Shape
Options

NYE Plans?

What are you up to for newyears eve?

My husband and I are having an indulgent dinner (jumbo prawns, steaks, cheese appetizers, the whole works), drinking and watching movies and playing wii games all night. Nice and chill like we like it!

Re: NYE Plans?

• Options
    We're getting together with a large chunk of our wedding party to have a potluck, play games, watch movies, etc. Should be pretty fun. I hope I make it till midnight. I usually don't stay up that late! lol
  • Options
    We're getting together with a group of friends and going out in the city.  We've been doing it for years and it's always so much fun; this year is at a new place we've never been to so it should be good!  We'll be dressing up and being fancy for a night :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    We're going to FI's brother's house.  I"m making dinner-steak, crabcakes, salad, etc.  We're going to drink and play games once FBIL's kids go to bed.  We did it last year and it was great fun!  Plus I wasn't as hungover and didn't over indulge quite as much since I have control over the menu.
  • Options
    FI and i are actually going to hole up together. We're shopping for a "picnic" dinner together that we'll share on the floor of the hotel room (don't know where! it's a surprise!). Our plan for the evening is to play board games and read to each other and then toast each other as the ball drops. We'll sleep in on January 1 and order room service. Call me a dork, but i'm totally excited about it! :)
    And i'm shaken then i'm still. When your eyes meet mine, i lose simple skills. Like to tell you all i want is now. Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to another knotties wedding!!  I am so excited to get dressed up on New Years Eve and celebrate the wedding and ringing in the new year in a wonderful way!!
  • Options
    We're going to a friends party early in the evening, but plan on being back to our hotel and in jammies to bring in the new year. We have a flight the next day that has us up by 6:30 a.m. Gotta love traveling across the country!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Old friends from college are coming to stay with my FI and I. We plan on going to a bar down the street and making it back to our apt in time to watch the fireworks go off from a hotel down the road.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It is my babies first birthday so we are having a small family party then some of our friends are coming over for drinks and board games.
  • Options

Equally good and bad is the fact that I have to work the 1st... which means waking up at 5am. It sucks, because I'd really like to stay up late eating all those yummy appetizers... but good because if the opportunity isn't there, then I don't have to worry about staying on track : )

We're with you, Nebb... watch movies, play the Wii... although no fancy dinner for us and we'll probably be done by 10:30... cause we're cool like that.

imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards