Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

Dear Self,
Please have the strength to leave your cell phone turned off all day. you know the minute you turn it back on someone from work will either call or text and piss you off and ruin your day off.

Annoyed Store Manager
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    Dear MIL,
    Since you need to have someone come pick you up and take you to doctor appts., you should be considerate of everyone elses schedule. I (unfortunately) do not have the luxury of leaving work at a moments notice just because your communication skills are lacking or you fail to plan ahead. Because I decline does not give you permission to bad mouth me and tell people that I just don't care about you. For me, Tuesday is meeting day. I cannot break away and miss these mandatory sessions just because you forgot to ask anyone if they COULD transport you. Stop expecting everyone to do everything for you at the last minute.
    --Your annoyed DIL
  • Options
    Dear self,

Stop eating pecan delight toffee and go to the gym already.

--Girl who needs to get stuff done
  • Options
    Dear self, 

Stop drinking craft beer, or work out more.  

xoxo
  • Options
    Dear Courtski,

I was going to link you to the post on Etiquette from the crazy not-feeding-her-family troll, but I see you've already been there.

Thanks a lot.

:p
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited September 2012
     Dear FI,
      You are 36. you are playing Minecraft. You are trying to discuss Minecraft with me. I am doing my best to listen, but my brain is turning to mush. Please come to bed.
      -- Your sleepy fiancee
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re:OL Tuesday:[QUOTE]Dear Courtski,I was going to link you to the post on Etiquette from the crazy notfeedingherfamily troll, but I see you've already been there.Thanks a lot.:p Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]  <div>
    </div><div>That chick has it all covered. I mean, why not use the undertaker's fridge? Dead bodies+chicken=nbd </div><div>
    </div><div> Troll spray, stat.</div><div>
    </div><div>Edit: I guess my mobile device dislikes plus and equal signs.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-155?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2b937cc6-34ec-498a-8cda-37897021a38bPost:dab6d587-0a93-447a-9a8f-6a33d51f24b6">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Dear FI,   You are 36. you are playing Minecraft. You are trying to discuss Minecraft with me. I am doing my best to listen, but my brain is turning to mush. Please come to bed.   -- Your sleepy fiancee
    Posted by thewrightwoman22[/QUOTE]

I am a day late, but this. thisthisthisthisthis. THIS. Does yours try to make you play with him?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards