Getting in Shape
Options

Happy Halloween..No candy for me ( I hope!)

I just got back from my morning 2 mile walk and feel great.  Last night, I had too much pizza and beer and am not proud.  The goal today is to avoid the bowls of candy that will be at work and at home and everywhere.  I will go to a WW meeting at lunch to keep me motiviated.

I am thrilled with my walking routine as it is routine and I do it every day.  I put on my sneakers with my SmartSole insoles (http://www.smartsole.com) I swear by them.  They help you burn extra calories with every step and help tone and tighten your legs.  I get out my pedometer and walk 10,000 steps which is 2 miles.  I don't even think about it.   I love it and I feel great.   (I used a coupon code on my SmartSoles that I was told about at Weigth Watchers which is ww10 and I got 10% off anything on the site!)

MY eating is getting better.  I am good all day but tend to consume too many calories at night.  I  hae tried gum chewing and teeth brushing early to help and all that does is make the food I eat taste minty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards