Getting in Shape
Options

Update on non GIS advice

Okay girls...

So A lot of you helped me Friday and I couldn't thank you more!! I truly appreciate all of you and I am glad I have someone (A lot of someones) to turn to!!

Fi and I talked... actually talked about it and I googled like Kwith said and we have some minor plans but we have an idea of how and what we are going to do to pay for it...!! YAY!!!
 We talked about it and I finally got a few ideas out of him which was painful for him, I know. Lol... 
We have an idea and while we are not sure how long it will take, I have some info to go off of and we are not going to rush it. 

Thank you all SOO much!!  Laughing  

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

Re: Update on non GIS advice

• Options
    So happy for you nike!  Keep us posted as the progress continues (if you want) - what an exciting time for you guys! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Really glad to hear he was able to communicate - just don't let him crawl back into the non-communication shell and you'll be fine!
  • Options
    Yes Lobster, I will. Slowly we will get it together... 
    Entro, Oh trust me, now that he is talking, it will stay that way. Its about getting him at the right time. I figured that one out 5 years later!! Cool 

• Options
    I had read your post, but I didn't have to time write up a response, but I am so glad you guys were able to talk things through and start getting the ball rolling on wedding planning! 

Yay communication!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Lia and Heather!!

• Options
    Yay - glad to hear it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Jenny and Stage.
    Stage, I bribed him... Sounds childish but it worked and if that little bit of bribery worked, I will keep doing it. He hates to communicate on anything that is important which ive learned to live with. This was worth the bribe.
    Cool

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards