Getting in Shape

Thursday WW Accountability

Let me start by saying how beautiful you looked GRACEFUL!!!! Love the detail in your dress!!!! How does it feel to be married!?

I have fallen off the wagon the past few days which strared on trip #1. I struggle with staying on track when life isn't structured. UGH. Haven't worked out and feel gross. Only 2 days til trip #2 and I can't wait on being home again!

B- protein shake (2)
S-apple (1), cheese (1)
L- chick pea salad with spinach leaves (2)
S- grapes (1), watermelon (1)
D- shake (3), ?????

Total- 11
Target- 18
Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thursday WW Accountability

• aww thanks lisa :) it doesnt feel much different - just glad to be over with the stressful planning and get back to being a normal person LOL

dont worry about falling off the wagon...i havent WI in 3 weeks. will WI next week after getting back on track.

B: chex (3), coffee #1 (3), coffee #2 (1)
    L: cheeseburger mac stuff with mushrooms (sounds gross but very yummy - 8)
    D: tbd

Total: 15
    Target: 25

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • B: cereal w/ milk (3)
    S: orange (1)
    L: goat cheese (2) salad (0) balsamic dressing (0)
    S: apple slices with hummus (2)
    D: out with friends tonight, so I'm hoping to have enough points saved up

Total: 8
    Target: 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good morning!  I sucked it up and got on the scale this morning, I'm up a pound.  I'm glad its not worse since last week I fell off the wagon and into a pile of cookies.  But I've worked out every day since Sunday so far, so I feel good about that.

B: Fiber One muffin (1)
    L: salad with veggies and chicken (4), yogurt and ground flax seed (2), kettle corn (2)
    S: apple (1)
    D: homemade fish tacos with black bean and mango salad (haven't done the points yet, guessing at least 10?)

E: HIIT 30 minutes on the treadmill, abs, arms

Total: 20
    Target: 18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited July 2010
    Kim, your siggy picture makes me go all giggly. You look so beautiful and happy! :)

I ate pretty horribly yesterday. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies for our youth pastor and his wife, and I taste tested the whole way through. Also, I woke up this morning and didn't want what I had planned for breakfast. So here's to grabbing small stuff on the way and getting back on track.

B: 1/2 grapefruit (1), 1/2 c raspberries (0), ff yogurt (1), tall nonfat chai latte (3), healthy pop popcorn (1)
    S: Banana Fudge Smoothie (4)
    L: 1 can tuna (2), 2 T lf caesar (1), onion (0), parsley (0), chopped hard boiled egg (2), 1 c lf veggie soup (0), ff yogurt (1)
    S: 2 wasa crackers (2), 1 oz hummus (2)
    D: Mexican Turkey Burger (3), sandwich thin (1), bbq sauce (0), ff sour cream (0), avocado (1)

E: P90X Legs & Back, Ab Ripper

Total: 25
    Target: 26
    WI: Saturday
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_thursday-ww-accountability-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:5ece9e11-185f-44f0-903a-3b121dd2abf6Post:2a4f72b9-753a-4d1e-8d48-abd428bebd71">Re: Thursday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kim, your siggy picture makes me go all giggly. You look so beautiful and happy! :)
    Posted by FavoriteOne[/QUOTE]

hehe thanks!! :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Morning!  I overslept this morning, but honestly I needed the sleep, so I'm ok with it.  We bought a new car last night and we have a showing tomorrow, plus a friend is in the hospital after emergency brain surgery (he's doing really well and is going to be just fine).  I'm trying to stay on track, but it's just not going well.

B: cherries (2)
    L: Greek Salad (6) roll (3)
    D: Chicken strips (3) veggie (0) potato (2) ketchup (1)

Total: 17
    Target: 21

E: Yoga  X tonight if the chaos around here isn't too bad.  So much going on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Katie - I forgot that about 1/4 of the yoga dvd I can't do because I choke on my boobs. LOL... You'll find out. :)
  • I hate that working out and boobs don't mix well...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards