Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability: Monday

Hey all!

Not a bad weekend for me, even though I missed yesterday's workout. We did some outdoor work this weekend, getting ready for winter. I planted a few trees yesterday as well.

Food was better, and I'm feeling a lot better without wheat. Thursday was the last day that I had some, and I'm feeling pretty good.

Looking forward to job news this week - they postponed the decision *sigh.

Now you go!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability: Monday

• Options
    Morning!

I didn't eat particularly well this weekend but It wasn't terrible.  I got a 4 mile run in yesterday and I am hoping to go to the gym tonight if they get power back in their building.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do since today is a lifting day and I cut my finger pretty good this morning.  We will see!
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!

Friday I walked in the afternoon with co-workers, and then after work had every intention of going to the gym, but my friend called and was all "I got you a ticket to go see Rocky Horror tonight! You're coming!"...so I just went on a quick walk before heading over to my friends.

Saturday I dragged myself out of bed with not enough sleep to go to body pump. I followed that up with over an hour of cardio (35 minutes on elliptical, 30 minutes on treadmill).

Yesterday I went on a 3 mile walk so that I could see some sunshine. It was chilly but it felt so good to be outside.

My food has been a little off (not horrible, but not great)...It's been a rough couple of days for my DH and myself. On Friday we found out one of our friends was killed by a drunk driver, so we've been processing and trying to keep our minds off of it. It's been giving me nightmares about stuff happening to DH as well. 
  • Options
    No gym tonight.  They are having power issues and have decided to close by 1pm.  If we don't lose power I might try and do some sort of workout video or some light weights from home if my hand allows it.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your friend, Entropic! That's never easy to deal with. Senseless stuff like that makes me angry and scared all at once. I hope you both are doing okay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Entropic, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Like Jennylee said senseless stuff like that is so terrible.

Those on the east coast stay warm and safe.

Jennylee sending good thoughts your way.

This past weekend was really good for me. Got a workout in on both days and the food was good. Another workout tonight and then I get a day off tomorrow. Still staying within the goal I set for myself of reducing the number of days I equal or go over what I burn.

Oh and I almost forgot the best part! I am down 2lbs. So I am on my last 8 to go.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay Clio! I'm down two as well, but those are the two that I ppicked up during last week's gluten incident.

They're not filling the job yet - guy who threw the temper tantrum and quit might be coming back. Makes me sad...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Entropic, I'm so sorry :( 
    Regardless, it sounds like you had a good (in terms of fitness) weekend. It's easy to slip into a hole and skip work outs so good for you on that one.. :/ 

Is this typical  to have hurricanes on the East Coast in fall? It just seems so random. 

Morning! Man, I just fell off the face of the Earth this last week O.o haha Between preparing for launch at the gym and prepping moving at home, it's been a crazy week! 
    Launch this weekend was Ah-mazing (launch is when we release new material in our classes, BodyStep, BodyPump, BodyFLow, BodyCombat, and RPM  for those of you wondering) 
    We made it all Halloween themed. I wore a TMNT outfit for Step and a ninja for Combat, but I have yet to see combat photos since i was teaching.. Could really take them! 

A couple of pics just to be an AW :P 

hahaha

Saturday was Halloween party and the venue my friends and I went to was the EMP in downtown Seattle.. and they didn't have any food other than chips. I seriously ate 3 bags of fritos because I was sooo hungry all day after Launch that morning, and forgot to eat dinner. bigfatfail. haha! 
    It was amazing, though, and I only had two mimosas that night so at least my drinking was good! 
    Anyone have any AW photos from Halloween parties? :) 

• Options
    Thanks guys - it's hard but like most things in life you just have to accept it and move forward.

Firsttimers - holy whoa, your gym is huge! The room we do combat and pump in is so so tiny. I'm going to launch tonight for Body Combat and there's probably going to be too many people for the limited space. I'll bet people accidentally get kicked/punched because of it!
  • Options
    aaahh it's sooo worth it entropic! This combat is CRAZY. It's equivalent to doing 1,700 crunches. No joke. They hooked Rachel (the choreograher for combat) up to a machine for testing. my back, ribcage, and abs are still sore from Saturday. sooo goood :) 

haha actually our gym is one of the smaller ones in the area. We are TINY compared to gyms in north Seattle area. 

Ick.. hurricanes.. I'm not looking forward to dealing with that come moving time -__-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards