Getting in Shape

30 Day Shred - Tonight!

I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tonight! I stopped at Walmart last night and picked up the DVD along with 3 and 5 lb weights. I'm excited... but nervous too. I hope that I survive and continue to stay motived. Our wedding date is Sept 18th... so time is running out to get in shape!

Re: 30 Day Shred - Tonight!

• I just bought this last week and came home to a broken DVD player. Hopefully I'l be able to try it out soon. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Luck! I was really sore the day after I did it for the first time. But stick with it! I can tell a difference in my strength for sure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started it on Tuesday and I am still sore. Guess I'm really out of shape! I am thinking about doing it again this evening, but I may wait till tomorrow morning. It's killer, but I felt SO good after I was done :)

Good luck!
  • I do 30 Day Shred three times a week, its the toughest twenty minute workout out there.  You will feel it.  I always think when she says in workout 2, "I want you to feel like you're going to die," at that moment when she says it, that's exactly how I feel.  Good luck with it.  I tried to do it everyday, maded it almost 20 days, my schedule just wouldn't allow it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love 30DS!!!!  I have a love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels since I've started lol. She will kick your butt!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved the 30 Day Shred. It was a great introduction to Jillian. After I felt confident with being able to do the 30DS I graduated myself to her No More Trouble Zones. I have to say that is my favorite of all her vids!

Have fun!
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • I did 30 Day Shred before I got a personal trainer. She kicked my butt about the same as my trainer. Definitely gives results. Good luck!
  • Ahhhh I almost died! I am definetly feeling it this morning. I made the mistake of starting the workout right after dinner... and needless to say... I didn't keep my dinner down. I've never done a workout before that has actually made me throw up!!!

However, I did get up this morning and survived day 2! Although even typing this post is difficult on the arms!!

Looking forward to day 3.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_30-day-shred-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:6554e752-1813-410f-8ff3-e69352395507Post:fa8025a3-1cc7-4473-b50a-8a77d47e81ef">Re: 30 Day Shred - Tonight!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love 30DS!!!!  I have a love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels since I've started lol. She will kick your butt!
    Posted by kristinadanielle[/QUOTE]

i feel your pain - i cussed her out tonight
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DId it actually help you shred?  I work out a lot already-- cardio and personal trainer for weights but I just don't see my clothes fitting any looser or pounds coming off the scale.  I need something that is going to help me shed pounds...nothing OBSCENE just those pesky 5-8 pounds.

Thanks!!
    Kelly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards