Getting in Shape
Options

Tuesday WW Accountability

so....DH took the whole steak from the fridge this morning on his way to work that i had planned on being BOTH of our lunches....so i had to whip something together thats not as good protien wise!

B: oatmeal (5), coffee (2)
L: pasta salad -- brown rice pasta (6) with tomatos, basil, olives, onions
S: granola (4)
D: tbd

Total: 17
Target: 26
WI: tomorrow...eep

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Tuesday WW Accountability

• Options
    I usually don't post because I don't have access to TK at work.  I had some time before I leave this morning so I figured I would post. 

B: egg whites (1), bagel thin (1), Vita top (1)
    L: sandwich (3), carrots (0), ff pringles (1), g. bar (1)
    S: rice crispy treat (2)
    D: tbd... most likely fish and veggies

Total: 10
    Target: 22

Hopefully I will be running tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Back to school again- Day 2.  The kids start tomorrow, so I have a lot to get done today.  

Kinda frustrated right now.... I lost quite a bit in week 1, nothing in week 2, and I'm a few days into week 3 and have still lost nothing.  I know fluctuations are normal, and that often if you have a big loss one week you won't lose the next week, but really.... even just a 0.4 loss would be nice.... just something, come on!  I'm sticking to my points.  Oh well.  Hopefully soon I'll start to see a loss again.

B: ww yogurt (1); fiber one bar (2)
    S: grapes (1); string cheese (2)
    L: smart ones meal (5); banana (2)
    S: carrots (0)
    D: not sure yet
    S: hopefully I'll have enough points for one of my 2pt. desserts... we'll see.

E: walk tonight with hubby

Total: 13
    Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good morning, Ladies!  I'm frustrated too - lost 1 lb the first week, and when I weighed last night it said I gained 4 lbs.  I refuse to believe it, since I have been carefully watching points (I still had most of my weekly points left) and I rode my bike 70 miles on Sunday.  I spin, do P90X, and hike - could it be my hydration is off?  I got very dehydrated over the weekend, including my bike ride.  Could I have been soaking up all the water I drank on Monday (more than 64 ounces) and that's what my extra 4 lbs were last night? 

B: shredded wheat & yogurt (4)
    L: tbd
    D: tbd
    S: tbd
    E: tbd
    target = 21
    actual = ??

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I know if I weight myself at night, I'm usually 3-4 pounds higher than if I weigh myself in the morning.  For purposes of tracking my weight loss, I only weigh myself first thing in the morning.
    Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tuesday-ww-accountability-54?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:668a982b-ed3f-4cce-afaa-a054165923e7Post:018bfe85-4ca8-4d63-8433-acd674236557">Re: Tuesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know if I weight myself at night, I'm usually 3-4 pounds higher than if I weigh myself in the morning.  For purposes of tracking my weight loss, I only weigh myself first thing in the morning.
    Posted by vballgirl78[/QUOTE]

ditto this. i also weigh myself with no clothes on to get a more accurate reading :P

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    LesPaul- Are you sore at all?  Sore muscles retain water too.  It could definitely just be hydration issues too.  Drink a lot of water today  and I bet you'll be back down in no time.

B: PB Banana smoothie (5)
    L: crustless quiche (5)
    D: Friend coming into town.  I think we're going to PF Changs.  I'll get either the Sizchuan of the sea with shrimp or the Shanhai shrimp and eat half (5) and 1/2 cup rice (2) and one lettuce wrap (3)

Total: 20
    Target: 21

E: we'll see...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning, all. Don't worry, LesPaul and Vballgirl. It seems like all chicks have trouble with little fluctuations here and there that depend on different elements, like maybe you drank a bunch of water, or you're building more muscle, or it's that time of the month. Try to look at it in the long run. I hope this week is better for you!

B - coffee (0), mini bagel (2) w/ 1 Tbsp ff cream cheese (0)
    S - strawberries (1)
    L - tuna sandwich (2), pickle (0), tomatoes (0)
    S - baked scoops w/ ff spinach artichoke dip (3)
    D - going out with friends, will skip the booze and opt for something grilled? (16)

E - walking or riding my bike to the restaurant

Total - 24
    Target - 24
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning all!

B- protein shake (2)
    S- vita top (1)
    L- 1 c strawberries (1), 1 c. watermelon (1). salad with chick peas (2)
    S- cheese stick (1), smoothie (3)
    D- protein shake (2), 1c. cantaloupe (1), Fiber one yogurt (0), ???
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, laides.  For consistency, I always weigh myself Monday night at the Y before spin class.  I just can't believe I've gained 4 lbs in a week, when I've been eating much cleaner and really tracking points.  I think it was my 'extreme' activity on Sunday that threw off my hydration.  If I go to spin tomorrow night I'll weigh again just for comparison.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning! I didn't get into my class yesterday. Boo. One more waitlist class today. Hopefully I'll get in.

B: tall nonfat pumpkin spice latte (3), 1/2 grapefruit (1), Chicken scramble: 3 egg whites (1), 3 oz chicken breast (3), 1 oz ff mozarella (1), hot sauce (0)
    S: apple (1), 1 T peanut butter (2)
    L: something quick between classes - maybe a jamba juice with whey protein (6?)
    S: protein bar (2)
    D: 4 oz tilapia (2), 2 T pesto sauce (2), 1 c whole wheat pasta (3), 1/2 c zucchini (0)

E: P90X Cardio

Total: 27
    WI: Saturday
  • Options
    Good morning!  Vball, did you just start WW?  The first week you usually lose a LOT, mostly water weight.  The second week often doesn't show much of a loss.  Don't worry, your body will pick up what you're doing and you'll start to see a steady loss!  Ditto PP to make sure you weigh yourself at the same time of day and with the same clothes (or non-clothes) to keep things the same.  Also, I can vary as much as 2 pounds or more depending on what I eat or if I have a lot of sodium the day before. Its all normal.

B: coffee, cottage cheese (3)
    S: granola crisps (2)
    L: avocado/tuna/cucumber/tomato salad (4), crackers (2), yogurt (2)
    S: baby carrots (0), string cheese (2?)
    D: turkey burger no bun (3), veggies (1)
    S: ww ice cream bar (1)

E: HIIT 30 minutes, arms

Total: 20
    Target: 18

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards