Getting in Shape

1st day of 30 day shred

O....M....G....

That was so intense and yet so simple at the same time!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 1st day of 30 day shred

• Where is a description of the program?
  • 30 Day Shred is amazing. I did the program for about 30 days a couple summers ago, and it made such a difference in toning and actually lifted my butt. Jillian Michaels is one tough cookie!
  • just went to the gym...and now you've inspired me to do the shred too!! :) we're gonna be hot brides ladies!!

July 2013 Siggy Challenge: Inspiration Boards!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_1st-day-of-30-day-shred?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:849d7d47-efca-4eea-984a-a4802af17ae8Post:a23ad54a-9398-4384-acc1-3f644a727376">Re: 1st day of 30 day shred</a>:
    [QUOTE]just went to the gym...and now you've inspired me to do the shred too!! :) we're gonna be hot brides ladies!! July 2013 Siggy Challenge: Inspiration Boards!
    Posted by missquela[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hell Yeah!</div><div>
    </div><div>Shred is great. I cant walk today but last night was the first time i worked out in a while. So i'm doing it 5 nights a week.</div><div>
    </div><div>I feel the difference in my legs already. I wasnt too happy with the abs but I am going to do them double the reps that are in the session. I usually do 100 crunches a day but that was getting boring.</div><div>
    </div><div>FI says if I work out 5 days a week for 30 days he will pay for my Shred DVD. Which was only around $10 from Overstock.com for all of you looking to get it!</div><div>
    </div><div>He doesn't think I will stick to it, but last night as I was doing it and feeling the burn i was literally screaming and crying because I knew I had to push forward.</div><div>
    </div><div>Everyone else doing the shred don't give up!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have started the 30-day shred a few times :).  It always gets easier...just stick to it!! I restarted this week and I'm hoping to go to level 2 soon.
  • LizAdam64...How long did you stay on Level one?

I was going to do this 
    5 days Level one following the beginners girl
    5 days Level one following the harder girl
     and then the same for levels 2 and 3 but then that means that I finished the Dvd?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm glad to see others doing this dvd! Today was Day 4 of level 2 - having a hard time keeping up with this one but seeing some progress - terrified of level 3 lol. Once i finish this dvd i'm going to move on to Couch to 5k. I reallly didn't want to do the dvd today, but keep picturing myself in my dress in 6 months and that's motivation!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards