Getting in Shape
Options

jello mousse cups

Has anyone tried those mousse cups by jello? Theyre only 60 calories so im tempted to try them out. I think id get the dark chocolate one....are they worth trying? Do they "satisy" your sweet tooth?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: jello mousse cups

• Options
    I love the caramel ones! I like them because they are lighter than pudding!
  • Options
    I wasnt a huge fan because of the texture...it is not the texture of real mousse. The flavor was ok though!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_jello-mousse-cups?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:8fc5a680-9e51-46b2-be8a-fe860eec5f6aPost:8b80227f-3178-458a-baff-9f0995d92935">Re: jello mousse cups</a>:
    [QUOTE]I prefer the yoplait whips in chocolate mousse flavor, its not as chocolaty but better texture, and actually good for you, not just less bad for you like the pudding.
    Posted by katieanne85[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm.... I have never seen the chocolate mousse yoplait! I must try it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_jello-mousse-cups?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:8fc5a680-9e51-46b2-be8a-fe860eec5f6aPost:1210c4cf-6bd9-417c-b620-ad0993b175f6">Re: jello mousse cups</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: jello mousse cups : Mmmmm.... I have never seen the chocolate mousse yoplait! I must try it.
    Posted by melro1479[/QUOTE]
    I usually have to hunt around for it in the giant wall of yogurt display, but the whips are all good, the key lime pie is also yummy. :)
  • Options
    Try freezing them (I froze the dark choc. and they were awesome!). Especially if you are in the mood for ice cream. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They are ok. I would rather have regular pudding. They didnt feel you as much as regular pudding. I didnt really get my chocolate fix on it either. Theyre ok but I prob wouldnt buy them again. The texture was kinda wierd too.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    suger free fudgecicles are a much more satisfying chocolate fix.
  • Options
    The sugar free jello pudding cups, that are banana fudge flavored are really good!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards