Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

freaking out.

9 days. 9 days. 9 days. omgomgomg.
I'm excited to marry Greg, not excited about the idea of tripping and falling on my face on front of 110 people i don't know (because only FIVE PEOPLE from my side of the guest list are coming and two of them are bridesmaids.)
 I'm painfully shy. And awkward. And weird. And now I am having panic attacks over 110 people. I'm not sleeping at night. I'm dropping weight. We should have just gone to Vegas. is it too late, now that my FILs have paid for everything? omgomgomg. 9 days.

Re: freaking out.

• Options
    RELAX.

I have been on this board since 2009, and I have yet to hear about a bride falling down in front of her guests.  Once you see your FI, you will be fine, trust me.  You won't even know those 110 people are there and once the ceremony is over, you can have fun celebrating with them.  Remember, those people are there because they love and support you.  Just stick by your FI/DH and the others that you know and you will be just fine.
  • Options
    I agree with Stephie. What no one really told me about my wedding day is how much FUN it would be. Just good old fashioned seeing people, dancing around, having awesome food FUN. Everyone is there to support you, everyone loves you, and everyone WANTS you two to succeed. And during the ceremony, you won't be aware of anyone else but your FI, I promise.
  • Options
     You'd think I'd be used to this. It's not like it's my first time down the aisle. It's my third. But I managed to keep the guest count under 50 both times before! And half the crowd was there for me. And I wasn't wearing 5" heels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards