Getting in Shape

Sunday New Members

Hi everyone,

My name is Morgan. My fiance and I got engaged on October 30th of this year and we've set a date of December 10,2011. I've never been able to consistently stay on a healthy routine with exercise or eating before, and I'd really like to be able to. I want to challenge myself and see if I can do it. (I'm sure I can, I just need to prove it to myself!)

Of course I'd love to look/feel amazing in my wedding dress, but my main motivation is to feel healthier. I'm tired a lot, and I know that appropriate exercise and diet will help boost my energy and make me feel more fit.

So, here it is. I'm starting today! I'm going to start C25K and also do Zumba every Friday with some bridesmaids. I'm going to weigh and measure myself today and work to build a healthy routine from here on out. I hope joining this board keeps me motivated.

I do have a few questions.
1) What are the accountability posts and how do they work? What do the various letters mean?

2) I'm within a healthy/normal BMI (24.4, so I guess toward the upper part of the range). Should this influence a weight goal? As of yet, I haven't set a goal to strive to reach. Should I do this? How do I choose it?

Thanks so much!
I'm looking forward to being healthy!

Soon to be a Mrs! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sunday New Members

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards