Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Dallas Honeymoon help

Hey!

I'm getting married october 20 and am planning my honeymoon for the 23-28. Ive only been to the Dallas area once and need some help finding things to do while there! Me and my FI like to have fun and go to theme parks, we aren't really into museums and spas, but may look into it if y'all have a good recommendation :p

I've already decided on going to six flags and the Dallas world aquarium.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

TIA!

Re: Dallas Honeymoon help

• Options

Ft. Worth Zoo
    Bar-hopping in Uptown
    West End
    Nasher Sculpture Garden
    Dallas Arboretum
    White Rock Lake (you can rent kayaks)

Anniversary

• Options
    If you like wine, that's a great time to spend the day in downtown Grapevine and hit up all the local wineries  Which you can walk to.  And some boutique shopping, bars and restaurants! 
  • Options
    It's kind of silly, but Medieval Times can be fun if you're into that kind of stuff. 

I second the Fort Worth Zoo! 

Dallas has TONS of great food, so do your research and eat at some delicious places. When in doubt, I usually just look up places that have been on Diners, Drive ins and Dives
  • Options
    The wax museum and Ripleys Believe it or Not are REALLY fun and they are right next to each other. I think you can get a double pass for them.
  • Options
    Oh, a Rangers game if they make the playoffs (and they should).
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_dallas-honeymoon-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:328c0844-0286-4a3d-8a89-49ef04e5f40bPost:9d0c06df-dfec-4101-9a42-8eac38b86e5b">Re: Dallas Honeymoon help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, a Rangers game if they make the playoffs (and they should).
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

That's pretty late in the playoffs I think.
    You could also do a Mavs or Stars game. You can get tickets pretty cheap early in the season.
  • Options
    Fort Worth! It's totally worth the drive. The Stockyards are a must see! And Sundance square is nice too :)
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards