Getting in Shape

No More Lurking!

I've been trying to get motivated to lose 30lbs for my June wedding, and I've really enjoyed listening to all you girls! I think now is the time to get in on the accountability posts, and start a weight loss blog. I've been keeping a journal (kinda) and it's helped a little, but I think if I put in in blog-form where everyone else could read it, I would feel more accountable for my exercise and food intake. 

My current roadblock is the lack of oven in my house! Something happened to our electricity and our ancient electric oven kinda blew up... but the new one will finally be here tomorrow! That means, NO MORE EXCUSES!

Yay I'm excited!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: No More Lurking!

• Good luck! You can find some good recipes to put that new oven to use on www.sparkpeople.com. :) We've found some pretty good healthy recipes and ideas on there, I'm sure you can too!
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• GreenDinosGreenDinos member
    First Comment
    edited August 2014
    Hey! I'm a lurker too. I joined fitday (it's free) where you can track your goals and food intake/ energy expendature. good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Hi! I'm a new lurker, but want to jump in on the right foot.  My goal is 60 pounds in the next 9 months. I realize it's ambitious, but I am bound and determined to be at a truly healthy weight for my wedding; and it's still do-able using the 1-2 lb/week rule.  I'm going to start my first accountability post tomorrow morning so I'm hoping you girls will help me stay on track!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards