Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Etsy is the bomb...dot...com

I'm about to place my first order!! Love love love the paper products that will coming my way!!

Re: Etsy is the bomb...dot...com

• Options
    Oh it is the best!  I even did a registry on Etsy for some really cute personalized things. 
  • Options
    WHAT?!?! I had no clue there was a registry!! Thanks, I will be spending the afternoon setting that up...eeerrr I mean working. :)
  • Options
    I got lots of from Etsy for the wedding...I miss having a reason to spend so much time perusing around!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_etsy-is-the-bombdotcom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:332c1bbb-72ef-431c-8257-04af6bbeeb80Post:b6e15ce3-5a71-4e9e-b274-735853f12769">Etsy is the bomb...dot...com</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm about to place my first order!! Love love love the paper products that will coming my way!!
    Posted by tiffanygoss[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I think I'll look into Etsy for the invites. I ordered one of those hangers for the wedding dress that is personalized to say "Mrs. (future last name)" and I got my garter set from there too. Already planning on getting the wine box for the wine unity ceremony and toasting flutes from there too. They have such cute stuff on there, and it's all unique. I had no idea they had a registry! I'll have to check that out.
  • Options
    I've been lurking around Etsy for a while but I am very DIY and hands on so I had big plans to make most of the stuff I'm buying but sadly life is getting in the way and I'm running out of valuable time. I'm just happy there are talented people and website like Etsy!! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_etsy-is-the-bombdotcom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:332c1bbb-72ef-431c-8257-04af6bbeeb80Post:36cd7219-7f6c-4b41-97a8-346d02b7b781">Re: Etsy is the bomb...dot...com</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Etsy is the bomb...dot...com : That's awesome! I think I'll look into Etsy for the invites. I ordered one of those hangers for the wedding dress that is personalized to say "Mrs. (future last name)" and I got my garter set from there too. Already planning on getting the wine box for the wine unity ceremony and toasting flutes from there too. They have such cute stuff on there, and it's all unique. I had no idea they had a registry! I'll have to check that out.
    Posted by LynnJared[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Love them too.  Getting the photoframe for the sand ceremony and having it engraved. I also recently got some beautiful Ivory Lace and Pearl Appliques.  Soooo Pretty.

(I used the Appliques on my Ivory Canvas Wedge Toms... now they are comfortable and beautiful!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards