Getting in Shape

Carmen Electra striptease

Has anyone tried the Carmen Electra striptease DVDs? FI  just ordered them for me (I'm taking that as a big ole hint) and was wondring what you girls thought of them. Do they offer much in the way of fitness, or is it more striptease and less aerobics?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Carmen Electra striptease

• LOL @ big ole hint!

I took a pole dancing class once and it didn't offer much in the lose weight deptmartment but boosted my hey I am sexy thoughts (lol)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't think this is too much fitness as it is what your FI is hinting towards.. :)
  • Agreed to previous poster!
    I have a few of them and they are fun. They're short and you can fit a DVD in even if you're short on time. I think my body needed more than what those dvds could provide in the way of fitness on their own so I added in some high intensity DVDs that were an hour long and rotated between them to get the most out of my workouts.
  • I think he's trying to boost my confidence....and get somethin else in the process lol. I was just curious about the fitness aspect because it's billed as an aerobics video. thanks for the feedback!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards