Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

NorthPark Nordstrom Wedding Suite- Anyone been?

Has anyone been to the Nordstrom wedding suite in Northpark mall? I am trying on dresses for the first time, and I like the selection and price range they show online. Curious if anyone has been and what their experience was like! Thanks :)

Re: NorthPark Nordstrom Wedding Suite- Anyone been?

• Options
    edited December 2012
    I've been to purchase bridesmaid dresses, however I had already bought my wedding gown.  Cynthia is fantastic to work with and I highly recommend giving it a try.

While you are in NorthPark you should also go to Oscar de la Renta.  Their gowns do not take as long to arrive as typical wedding stores, AND they do free alterations. 

Good luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_northpark-nordstrom-wedding-suite-anyone-been?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:34c43f59-247d-4026-8607-9a0fdac43444Post:136f7ba2-7e61-4986-95a3-b6ac56bea61a">NorthPark Nordstrom Wedding Suite- Anyone been?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to the Nordstrom wedding suite in Northpark mall? I am trying on dresses for the first time, and I like the selection and price range they show online. Curious if anyone has been and what their experience was like! Thanks :)
    Posted by cbatt[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I work at Nordstrom and I can not stay out the wedding suite! Its very fulfilling to try on the various selections of gowns and BM dresses. If Northpark dont have it and its within the company, trust they will get it to you. Also they will pull out shoes, jewerly, veils, and will even pull someone out of cosmetics to talk about make-up options. (Im just saying!) 
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards