Getting in Shape
Options

p90x

FI started this 3 weeks ago so i decided to give it a shot....on day 5 doing the Lean routine!  I would HIGHLY reccomend it!  Search p90x results on youtube!

Is anyone else doing this?

It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: p90x

• Options
    i have it, i kind of mix it in with various other workouts. i did p90x hard core for a month and, yes you definitely see results! but i dont feel like it's realistic to work out for at least an hour 6-7 days a week. i know i dont have time for it. so i work out 4-5 days a week and mix the p90x workouts in. it's working so far.
  • Options
    i have done p90x...i think within the first month i start to notice that i was losing my hips (yay) lol but i have slowly stopped doing the program..now i'm just watching what i eat...my hips hasn't came back but so far i've lost 8 lbs within the first month ^_^
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So wierd that I just saw this post.  We are in the process of moving my stuff into my fiances house and I just came across a stack of cds that had a note on them that said P90X.  I had no idea what they were so I just kept moving stuff.  What is it? And is there a certain order to do them in? Now I'm cuirous! :)
  • Options
    Yeah, there is a whole program, schedule and guides.  I am doing the "lean" schedule that focuses on cardio and toning.  I'm not really following the diet but I think working out 6 days a week makes up for a lot of it.  I've seen before and after pictures of real people and they SWEAR by it.  I'm goin on to day 6 tomorrow-Karate!

Their focus is "muscle confusion" you work out different muscle groups everyday so your body doesnt plateau and get used to one workout. 
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm on day 13 of the lean program today!  I am loving it so far...but I HATE the yoga (plus it is an hour and a half--so I am running those days instead!)
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just got it oin the mail, yesterday. So far I have just looked over the diet. I think I am going to stick with what we have been doing which is clean eating and using a lot of the Body For Life Recipes which are quick easy yummy and satisfying, even for my fi. I have been doing it for a month and lost 8.5 lbs. without exercising much at all. Now we are happy with our eating healthy and are turning our focus to fitness and execise.

Fi ordered p90x and I was a little intimidated at first that it might be too much for me because I am in really poor shape when it comes to cardio. But we are going to rearrange the living room today and start it tomorrow. Surprised
  • Options
    btw I am happy to see others here on it. I could use a buddy to keep me going. I have pretty good will power when it comes to eating right but exercise is not my thing. I could use a push and some accountability.
  • Options
    I love love love this program! It's my xtraining for marathon training. My bff got me hooked; and I'm super grateful. I'm doing the lean program as well. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards