Getting in Shape

Good workout!

So I went out and bought myself the biggest loser game for my wii because it was on sale! And I took it home and just wanted to try it out and holy cow I was sweating!
Well then my mom told me that she was looking for a workout video because her treadmill just broke so I told her to go to Target and check out their biggest loser workout dvd (were big fans). So, she picked up that video well then I tried that one I had it on beginner which is 20 minutes and a 5 minute cool down and oh my am I feeling it today!! I loved it though I didn't have to think of my own workout and my heart rate was up there and I was sweating I could tell I was getting a good workout and the 20 minutes went by really fast!
So I kind of "borrowed" the video from my mom but I left her my wii so she would still have that to work out with because I love this dvd!!

Oh and I got tons of people telling me they could tell I lost weight!! :) FI's grandma kept asking me what my secret was HEHE :) Well knowing i'm getting married gives me a good swift kick in the butt to get moving!!

Re: Good workout!

• Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats.... feels great when you find something that works!!!
  • Congrats! I got the Biggest Loser Wii game for Christmas, I did it three or four days in a row, (even Christmas Eve and Day I was proud lol), until I came down with a pretty bad cold. I'm glad you posted this though lol I am going to get back into it tonight! I was really sore after the first day I did it too. Keep us posted on your progress chickie!
  • Congrats!

I was wondering what people thought of that game. I have the Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus games which are not that great for cardio (for me at least) but are pretty good for strength training and keeping myself entertained.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

September 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dress Photobucket
  • Thanks for sharing! I was in need of a good work out video. There are some nights when it is just TOO COLD to go back out to the gym after I get home from work & I still want to get a workout in! I will pick this up this week and get sweating! Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards