Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

If you like Vistaprint (or even if you don't)...

...check out this bride's blog.  She did so much cool stuff with VP, I can't even believe it.

http://vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com/index.html

Re: If you like Vistaprint (or even if you don't)...

• edited December 2011
    Way way cool.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this a little bit ago. She is very crafty! Great ideas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    That's crazy! 

I knew you can manipulate it... I actually made our menu cards which were $20 something dollars on "Invitations" which were mostly free.

Same size, same design... just took a bit more patience to format them correctly.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my favorite invitation suites I've ever seen on TK were done with VP.  I remember she had one of their E-pics as envelope liners and I thought that was so cool--her invites were on the less-formal side so it worked really well.  It just shows what you can do if you're crafty (which I so am not!)
  • edited December 2011
    Was it Rene?   If so, I loved those too!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow.  She did a ton of stuff with VP.  Things I wouldn't even think would work.  Kudos to her for being creative.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_like-vistaprint-even-dont?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:370c9a4a-a00b-43ca-a394-92170e13eda2Post:a11eae8c-f22a-4ce1-8731-6722140c394e">Re: If you like Vistaprint (or even if you don't)...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was it Rene?   If so, I loved those too!
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't anyone on this board.  Probably the  DIY board is where I saw it.  Back when I hilariously thought I would DIY anything.
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am now bound and determined to get a whole bunch of stuff done by vistaprint (hopefully FREE stuff) !!! It probably won't happen since I am a chronic procrastinator, but her site gave me some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Courtski -  Wait for an email that has a free shipping offer with it.  I found out on more than one occasion that you go through the whole process for "Free" whatever and then pay $15+ for shipping.  

It takes time and craftiness to circumvent the "free" scam.
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Ohhh good tip, Tiffany--I signed up for the emails last night, and almost ordered the car door magnet but resisted. I'll keep my eye out, it seems like they probably send offer emails often like Shutterfly.

• edited December 2011
    Wow! Thats awesome- it even gave me some ideas!

I did my large Save the Date photo magnets through Vista and it only came to around $1.00 per magnet- and they looked great!  I can't wait to order my invites and everything else through them!
  • Tia_ChicaTia_Chica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vistapint is awesome! I love using them!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!! gives me so many ideas!! Thank you for sharing Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards