Getting in Shape

Just some info *Long*

I'm having a really hard time with this new format. My computer HATES it. It's incredibly slow and most of the time, it won't even open a posting. So if I miss something I need to see, please try paging me.

I deleted the vendor post that was below. I'm checking out the post about that silly blood type diet thing - whatever it was. I'm waiting to hear back from Annie so I can see if that's something I'm allowed to delete, or postings like that in the future.

If there is anything that you want to see done, please post it here and I will do my best to do it. Thank you to everyone who is posting the daily threads. I try to be on here all day, but my computer is giving me issues. Maybe it's because I'm at work? Haha. Thanks to Nebb and Nina for your responses below. I wasn't able to be on over the holiday, so I appreciate your remarks.

I hope everyone is doing well in everyday "stuff" and with their weight loss/GIS journey. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just some info *Long*

• No prob, I knot a lot at work so im generally always here in some form. Have you tried adblocking everything (that would require a switch over to firefox). I know a lot of people on (P&)E have had luck switching to firefox, not viewing signatures, getting rid of knot tv and adblocking to make it faster.

I think after our "discussions" last week regarding newbie posts and all of us being more active, the board has been great. The only issues are vendors (who only seem to post over the weekend!), and the nonsense about crash diets.
  • Thanks for your effort, CB! Try at least removing the signatures like Nebb suggests, if you can't use Firefox. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards