Getting in Shape
Options

I Need Support!

Hi Everyone!

Ok, so I'm not engaged yet...but it'll be soon I hope!  I've decided to take a stand with my weight and do what's healthy for me.  I'm 5'4", and 250lbs.  My BF says he loves me no matter what, but I want to have children and keep up with them, I want to live a full and happy life, and so I've decided I will lose 100lbs.  I've set the date of November 2012 to achieve this goal. 

My BF is extremely supportive of me, and is working with me. I'm using the Weight Watchers program,  we are cooking all of our meals, and I'm going to the gym in the mornings before work as I'm not a night owl.  I'm only going to concentrate on ten pounds at a time, and my first weigh in is on Tuesday!  I'll keep you all posted :)

The lightest I've ever been is 130lbs in highschool, so I have no idea when my weight will be acceptable for me!  I may lose 70lbs and decide I'm happy, but I won't know until I see it.

Thanks everyone for you encouraging words and support in advance!  I know I've got a lot of work ahead of me, and it isn't going to be easy so whatever help I can get I'll take!

~ H
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I Need Support!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards