Getting in Shape

Cold laser thing?

Has anyone had this done? It is supposed to break down the fat molecules or something to that effect. I have an appointment for this in a few months and was just wondering if anyone has had it done/ what the outcome was. thanks!

Re: Cold laser thing?

• Nope, and I haven't heard of any success stories with it.. but I'm an all-natural diet and exercise kinda girl. I accept that my genetics dictate I will never be a size zero.. but you never know what kinda repercussions comes from that kinda stuff in the long run so.. not for me. 
  • I heard negative things about it.  (I think on Dr. Oz)

Supposedly, after you break up the "fat pockets", the empty space still exists and future fat gravitates towards those areas since it's an easy space to set up shop.  You can actually end up with more fat in those areas then you started with.

i'll stick with eating healthy and exercising.  Seems to work just fine.
  •  I don't know if this is the same type of thing you're talking about, but I looked into this and went to an appointment to speak with a hypnotist. She did cold lasers as an addition to the hypnosis. The lasers would have been positioned at my ears.  I told my neurologist about it, and she BEGGED me not to do it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards