Getting in Shape

Advocare Products - how I'm getting ready for the big day!

I have used Advocare products on and off for about the last 7 months now. When I first started I took the 24-day challenge and I'm so happy I did. I lost 16 lbs and 2 sizes in only 24 days with no exercise. Since then while I have been on and off the products I maybe gained 3 lbs back but I immediately lose it. The best part about the challenge is it jump starts you to eat right, lose weight and feel great! The first phase of the challenge is a 10day gentle cleanse and the last 14 days is the burn phase where to typically see the pounds fall off. The best thing about the challenge is you get to eat and you can eat real food - not any of these crazy juice diets or anything like that. The challenge forces you to put good food in your body and then you crave it, it helps change your lifestyle for the better. Did you know you are supposed to do some sort of cleanse every 90 days to keep your body in working order? The challenge bundle comes with everything you will need for the 24 days. The Advocare products are (natural) vitamin supplements that added with proper eating habits give great results almost immediately. Check out the challenge today: http://www.advocare.com/products/trim/99038.aspx Personally, I highly recommend combining the challenge with extra Spark (natural energy drink) and Catalyst (places protective shield around your muscles that helps maintain muscle tone while your body is breaking down and losing the fat). There are many more great products from Advocare but the best place to start and kickstart the results is with the challenge! Visit my website and order your challenge today: http://www.advocare.com/11084864 I am about to start a challenge and would love to have some buddies to do it with me, I have helpful grocery lists and meal ideas to share. Let me know if you are interested in starting the countdown to wedding dress magic!!!!! I know I am - only 6 months left till the bid day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards