Getting in Shape

Get Fit Challenge

Hey ladies!!

My name is Christen and I am newly engaged! My wedding is coming up this fall and I want to look amazing walking down the aisle :) In February I decided to take the Beachbody challenge and I have already lost 10 lbs. I loved it so much I decided to become a coach and help others do the same!

I was thinking that it would be fun to hold my first challenge group as a coach for other future brides! The point of the group is accountability and a great support system. I will be forming my challenge group soon and would love to have you all be a part of it :)

I think it will be SUPER fun to make it a little friendly competition with a PRIZE at the end for whoever gets the best results etc. Maybe a free workout dvd or a gift card to use for the wedding?!

If anyone is interested in joining a challenge group like this please let me know! I have posted a link to a youtube video below that shows what the challenge is all about :) Don't be shy! If you are wanting to lose weight and need help and accountability that is what I am here for :) Let me help you!! PM me or shoot me an e-mail. I will help anyone who is serious enough about getting in shape for their wedding! [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6Xs57bqPE

Christen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards