Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

**Affordable Linenes?**

Hi, does anyone know where I can rent some elegant linens for a reasonable price. I already check with BBJ and they seemed a little steep? Thanks!

Re: **Affordable Linenes?**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment to go visit Designs by Carlos next Tuesday.  I'll let you know how it goes!  BBJ was the other vendor on my caterer's list to contact but I haven't visited their showroom.  They do have a cool webiste that lets you play with the different options, but htey do seem high.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I talked to SEAT by Design last week about overlays & runners and they were pretty inexpensive.  They show chair covers only on their website but they have everything from what I understand.  My venue uses them a lot.  You might give them a call and see what they have to offer.

• Options
    sararv03sararv03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Creative Coverings. They are not local but it was a lot cheaper to use them and have them shippped then bbj. BBJ has a lot of choice especially if your want something bold but if your looking for a solid lamour etc CC was great and so easy.

Or even purchasing them from linentablecloth.com can be a very affordable route also and just resell them.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I used SEAT by Design and they were great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards