Getting in Shape

cannot contain this energy!

I am at work..I am a school psychologist & have a pretty slow day today.  I did an hour run at 5:30am & my energy is through the roof!!! I honestly cannot sit in my office all day & do computer/paperwork stuff!  I am bouncing off the walls...I wonder if the students will think I am crazy if I start running around in the halls :-P haha! I am sooo ready to head back to the gym after work though to get in my lifting and second session of cardio!  Hopefully after that, I will be ready to crash :)  Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!! :)

330image Invited
0image Accepted
0image Declined
330image Waiting

Re: cannot contain this energy!

• I love that feeling!   Please send some energy this way so I can beat my cold and get back to working out! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awww!!  I hope you feel better soon!  I was sick a couple of weeks ago, so I know how you feel! Its no fun when all your energy is sucked out of you from being sick!  Hopefully, you can get some rest :)

330image Invited
    0image Accepted
    0image Declined
    330image Waiting
  • Thanks, I'm a lot better today!  I hope I don't start to fade by 2 pm like I did yesterday!  I really want to get at least a couple good workouts in this week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards