Getting in Shape
Options

started with a trainer!

Hi ladies,

As we all are conscious of our bodies, especially now that we are brides!, I have been saying for 7 months I have to get to the gym and I have to look my best on my day, Finally, I really bit the bullet and went to a trainer last Wednesday.  I have changed my eating for the past week, and have been exercising.  I am going to a muscle training class tonight, so we will see how much pain I am in tomorrow!! :)  I need to remain accountable for my diet and work out routine, and I figured if I talk with others about what I am doing and how I am sticking to it, I will be more inclined really do this!  Any motivational tips will be great! I know what my goal is and why I am working toward this, but I need to get back into the workout mode! 

234 days to go! Laughing

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: started with a trainer!

• Options
    Hi Sarah.  Sounds like a great start.  I recently started posting on the daily accountability threads here.  I agree - talking with others and stating my meals and exercise plan helps keep me on track too.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

way to go, miss sarah!  you are right---accountabilabuddies are the way to go!

best of luck tonight & i hope you feel rejuvenated & not sore tomorrow.  :)

Keep Moving Forward
  • Options
    That's wonderful!!!  I got a trainer this past spring (before I was engaged) and I loved it!!! Now that I am engaged, I am even more willing to shell out the money for a good trainer.  Make sure the trainer you have is the right fit for you.  The first one I had wasn't really the right fit for me and I was even less motivated to go, so I switched trainers and it made all the difference!  Remember, if you're paying all that money you should be happy with your trainer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards