Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Bethenny Frankel Vows

Did anyone watch "The Real Housewives of NY" eposide were Bethenny Frankel got married?!?!?!?  I really love her vows and want to use some of them for my own!  I cna only find about three lines:

“You fill my heart with so much joy, happiness, and love,” Jason tells Bethenny.
 “I waited my whole life for you,” Bethenny tells Jason. 
“The sum of us is greater than the parts.  This is the best moment of my entire life, right now.”

Does anyone know the rest?!?!??!?!?!?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bethenny Frankel Vows

• vdevillegas76vdevillegas76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When they place the rings on each others finger they say - "With this ring I give you my heart. I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home."
  • edited December 2011
    I loved their vows too, thinking of using some of it too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_vows_bethenny-frankel-vows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:24Discussion:87eead72-9e79-4aef-9c26-4dfc5ad19250Post:902334da-5030-4874-a51b-76fd6a1e5308">Re: Bethenny Frankel Vows</a>:
    [QUOTE]When they place the rings on each others finger they say - "With this ring I give you my heart. I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home."
    Posted by vdevillegas76[/QUOTE]

<div>I love this.. might have to use it..</div>
  • edited December 2011
    agree....thinking of using some of it myself 
  • edited December 2011
    i thought i was the only one that felt this way too!  i immediately hit rewind on my DVR to write down the rings part.  i LOVED it. 
  • kford30kford30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As soon as I saw this point about vows - immediately Bethenny's vows came to mind.  My daughter is getting married June 2011, and I had her watch the rerun of that show to hear them... wonderfully put
  • edited December 2011
    Ah, Im totally stealing these too, yay!
    Boyd & Jen 9.17.10
  • edited December 2011
    I really like these!
  • edited December 2011
    I love, love, love their ring vows. Ours are going to be different than the traditional ones but somewhat similar in meaning to theirs:

"This ring I give to you,

to symbolize the union of my life with yours.

Your dreams are now my dreams.

Your hopes are now my hopes.

Your fears are now my concerns.

Your affection is my joy.

Your love is my blessing,

always and forever."

I don't know...there's just something more meaningful for me in untraditional ring vows than with the boring ole "with this ring, I thee wed...."    :)

• amandafoster6amandafoster6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have the whole vows?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards