Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

having trouble writting my vows

Im trying to write my own vows for my wedding and so far im not havine any luck I dont know how to word how I feel about my soon to be hubby. if any one has any ideas please let me know. thank you

Re: having trouble writting my vows

• Go grab a couple of books from the local library, and start there.  You can also do a freeform list of things you love about him, and sometimes that can get the juices flowing. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_vows_having-trouble-writting-my-vows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:24Discussion:d1c8ff6e-cc94-4b64-9bcd-b9b11f31fb2dPost:92b43d30-18c8-4cd1-880e-0caec6869bb9">having trouble writting my vows</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im trying to write my own vows for my wedding and so far im not havine any luck I dont know how to word how I feel about my soon to be hubby. if any one has any ideas please let me know. thank you
    Posted by chrissy22485[/QUOTE]
     Just picture him standing in front of you and how you feel. Thats what i did when i wrote down my vows. Im getting married in 3 months and i keep going back to the paper and i havent changed a word. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards