Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

My vows... advice or comments please!!!

Michael I’ve changed these so many times trying to find the perfect words to express how I feel for you. You are my best friend and my one true love. Today I give myself  to you in marriage, I have never been happier and I thank you every day for the love and support I feel from you. I vow to always cherish you no matter what obstacles we may face and I promise to always laugh at your corny jokes. I vow to be the person you can turn to for support and I will always be your assureity. You allow me to be myself but yet make me a better person and I promise above all else to spend the rest of our lives making you feel as amazing, as loved, and as valued as you make me feel.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My vows... advice or comments please!!!

• These are really great! Tears are sure to follow!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_vows_my-vows-advice-or-comments-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:24Discussion:fabd0109-4306-429d-a9a3-d3d774b8b43dPost:c006d7c3-6058-4b2e-986d-f345eb8125b7">Re: My vows... advice or comments please!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]These are really great! Tears are sure to follow!
    Posted by mikkiwin8[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! I wasn't sure if it was too long as there was so much more i wanted to say.. so i ended up writing him a letter as well which i will give to his mom to give to him the morning of LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Michael I’ve changed these so many times trying to find the perfect words to express how I feel for you. You are my best friend and my one true love. Today I give myself solely to you in marriage, you make me happy when I’m sad and remind me I’m beautiful even when I feel I’m not. I have never been happier and I thank you every day for the love and support I feel from you. I vow to always cherish you no matter what obstacles we may face and I promise to always laugh at your corny jokes. I vow to be the person you can turn to for support and I will always be your assureity. You allow me to be myself but yet inspire me to be a better person and I promise above all else to spend the rest of our lives making you feel as amazing, as loved, and as valued as you make me feel.

Second draft
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like them, good job
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards