September 2013 Weddings
Options

My Date has moved!!!

Hi Ladies,

Due to my FI landing his dream job (I'm so proud of him) we are moving to Ohio!!!! Because we want to live together there, we are moving our wedding to May 26, 2011!!!  Happy planning ladies and God Bless!!!!

Re: My Date has moved!!!

• Options
    Congrats to you and your FI !!

Have you lived in Ohio before ? Im from Cleveland, what area are you moving to ?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_date-moved?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:0ef23c5c-a87e-4c0c-a52f-54bd49418ff5Post:fd046049-d059-4155-a97d-e33a63e5f23a">My Date has moved!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies,  Due to my FI landing his dream job (I'm so proud of him) we are moving to Ohio!!!! Because we want to live together there, we are moving our wedding to May 26, 2011!!!  Happy planning ladies and God Bless!!!!
    Posted by TeamArrebato[/QUOTE]

I think you mean 2012 lol....anywho that's awesome! Congrats!!! Please post a recap on this board!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!! Good Luck with the move and the wedding! All the best in the New Year
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_date-moved?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:0ef23c5c-a87e-4c0c-a52f-54bd49418ff5Post:4d200356-9ea4-4331-b6f3-b5270007017b">Re: My Date has moved!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to you and your FI !! Have you lived in Ohio before ? Im from Cleveland, what area are you moving to ?
    Posted by Kelli7025[/QUOTE]

We are moving to Columbus, OH. And no I've never even been there before. We are taking our first visit in January the 8-12, trying to find a house. We are working with HER reality, so we are coming to view some of the places we liked online. But I have to say everything feels rushed, I'm going crazy. Thank God my job approved a transfer for me!!!
  • Options
    @Liecey- Yes of course 2012, LOL.
    Thank you ladies for all of your well wishes. This week has been crazy. I'm taking off the entire month of march to make sure everything goes well. And I promise to come back and post my review and pics! Happy planning ladies :)
  • Options
    Coongrats to you and your fiance!!! I wish you all the best and Happy Holidays!!!!
    Shannon Jackson
    "Destiny Fulfilled"!!!!

Visit WeddingChannel!Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards