September 2013 Weddings

Am I on Schedule?

Hi Friends!

I'm very excited for our September 7, 2013 wedding, but there are days I feel ahead of schedule, then times where I feel frantically behind. The following things have already been taken care of:
1) Venue (ceremony and reception)
2) Catering (we haven't made menu selections, but this will be done through our venue)
3) DJ (ceremony and reception)
4) Officiant
5) Photographer & Videographer
6) Wedding Gown (already purchased and hanging in my closet)
7) Wedding Party 
8) Save the Dates (already mailed)
9) Wedding Website (up and running)

Are there any major items I'm missing that don't fall into the "details" category (flowers, decor, etc.)? We're mildly indecisive people by nature, so this is likely going to be one of the most difficult parts of all the planning. Am I far behind, or behind at all? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Am I on Schedule?

• I don't think you're behind. You're a little ahead of where I am. We're still finding our DJ and assembling our website. We haven't done anything about save the dates yet. Sounds like you're right on track to me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• You're way ahead of me!  I ahve the same wedding date, and so far have only booked venue/catering. :( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You are doing GREAT!
  • I know how you feel!  

You do seem to be right on track with those of us who have been planning for a while.  As long as you have / or are in the process of booking all of your main vendors you are fine.  All of the little details can be decided on as you go. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl your ahead of schedule I think. My date is Sept 7th also and all we have is our venue. So you're doing GREAT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all! This has calmed me down quite a bit. I think that it all hit me because I've had the past week off work so have had a lot of down time to stress myself out about everything that remains on the "to-do" list. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Youre ahead of me! Im trying not to stress, as I know its possible to start from square one just a couple months before the wedding. We have the dress, venue, and wedding party, and thats about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Now I am stressed out cause you are way ahead of me!  We're planning an out of state wedding for 9/14/2013 and all we have is the venue (food/beverage decided on) and the save the dates!  Hopefully in the next 30 days, we will have our band, hotel (welcome party and rooms blocked) and our officiant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards