September 2013 Weddings
Options

Thursday

My days have been all screwed up this week, so I'm really glad that it's already Thursday. 

Yesterday I did day 2 of the insanity workout, and I can definitely feel it today. Although it is a little uncomfortable to walk, I kind of like that I can feel all of my hard work from the last couple days!

Last night I had a crazy dream that I got a pet squirrel. When I brought it over to my parent's house, the cat flipped out and started chasing it everywhere. So in my dream I'm running after them, trying to protect my squirrel pet. Yep, crazy, but much better than the wedding dreams that give me so much anxiety! 
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thursday

• Options
    I had a wedding dream last week where I was in a paintball fight on my way to the church.  My beautiful dress was covered in lime green splatters of paint.  Lovely.

We thought we had the after party all worked out but they called FI back last night and told him that because it's a smaller bar, if we bring more than 40 people we have to close the bar for the night, and they impose a minimum of $1200 an hour.  FI and I can't afford that, plus we don't know how many people to expect.  This is turning into a nightmare.  Glad FI is trying to figure it out and not me!  I just wanted to go bar hopping but FI wants something a bit more planned.

I woke up and thought it was Friday.  I can already tell it's going to be one of those days...
  • Options
    lol @ your pet squirrel!!! 

i just got off the phone with a Reverend that I think we might actually like!!! It's been such a pain to find one that doesn't cost a fortune. Now I just have to figure out how to get a shuttle for the guests that doesn't cost a fortune as well.
  • Options
    I'm ready for the weekend. Can it be Friday yet????

Yesterday I weighed myself for the first time in months!!!! It was awful :/ Everything I was ever told about how your body changes as you age is SO true! Even eating better w/ excersice, sometimes off and on - I have my moments, and I still continually gain. Like everytime I check I'm 2lbs heavier than the last. Sigh. Time to ramp it up another notch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had a crazy wedding dream last night! First, FI and I were getting ready together and I told him he had to leave, because I didn't want him to see the dress.  Then, I'm about to walk down the aisle, and nobody will help me lace up the back.  Then my dad isn't ready to walk me down the aisle and so he has to catch up.  Nobody is paying attention, everyone is carrying on conversations as I walk down the aisle, and I get there and my FI isn't there!

Holy crap, I hope that doesn't mean anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards