September 2013 Weddings
Options

Can you critique our wedding website?

Gonna put it on the STD but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't too over the top for the non wedding obsessed.

It got kinda wordy...lol oops

Thanks for looking, girls :)  Deleted!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can you critique our wedding website?

• Options
    it is a little wordy... and I feel it makes some information lost to the reader 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For me, it all looks good. But you may want to tone down some of the About Us section. Its very lengthy and instead of reading it, its just going to be browsed upon and the cuteness factor may not stick.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I agree. The about us section is a pretty big block of text. But other than that the website looks good! I like your picture choices.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Looks great! I agree with PP that the About us section is a little long. I got halfway through yours and got bored and moved on.

Love your Proposal story! So cute!

Are you putting anything under the Registry stuff for now until you do your registry? (I mean instead of the "under construction" note)?

We put a note saying that we'd be putting together a registry in the next few months and to check back closer to the wedding date. Its a little nicer than "Under Construction:".

Other than that looks good!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it looks really sweet but I also agree with PP... the About Me/Us section is pretty long. I am not sure that your guests are going to need to know your favorite movies, hobbies, etc.

I love your Propsal story... so so cute!!!! Also, your pictures look beautiful on the site :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I agree with the Above. Most of the people coming to the wedding would know about you all ready so the lengthy about us section isn't really needed, is it? 
    Otherwise very nice and well put together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Thanks guys!  I thought so lol...we are both such story tellers so it ended up getting SO long!  I'm gonna delete the link now so the internet scaries don't stalk us but thanks for looking!!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards