September 2013 Weddings
Options

Anyone register yet?

Hey guys! I'm just curious if any of you have registered yet and where? My fiance and I haven't yet but plan to soon. I was thinking Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond for us :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone register yet?

• Options
    Same here! Target and Bed Bath Beyond. We also registered at Belks but then deleted it since the chjna we wanted was only at BBB and not at Belks
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We've started our registry at Macy's- they have great benefits for cardholders and gifts bought through the registry.  We also plan to do another registry at BB&B.  This way we can register for a variety of price points and replace everything in our bedroom and kitchen!  I can't wait.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are almost done with our registry at Target, but we are also thinking about starting one at Bed Bath and Beyond soon.
  • Options
    bed bath and beyond and target too :)
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We completed ours at Bed Bath and Beyond!! It was so much fun I felt so adult and it was such an reminder I'm ofically getting married! We Also will be registering @ at Target and Macys's <----has my fav china pattern!!!
  • Options
    We just registered at one place, BBB.
  • Options
    I think we are going to try to register sometime in Feb. We plan to register at BBB, Macy's and a small registry at Kohl's. I already started planning it out on paper, now we just need to get to the store!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    Probably going to go to BBB on Sunday, and then we're waiting for a Crate and Barrel registry event to do our registry there.  :)
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Macy's and Kohl's
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond.  Between the two we were able to find nearly everything we need at a variety of price points.
  • Options
    We went with Bed, Bath and Beyond and Kohl's. We're more geared towards online shopping, so we did our whole registry online from the comfort of our couch. And we have already been sent 2 gifts. My aunts are awesome! Greatest feeling coming home to presents at your doorstep. :
    February Signature: Brian Head, Utah Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We did our BBB already and still are goin to do Target... Hopefully soon !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I did target, BBB Walmart don't know why but they had some cute stuff
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We registered at Macy's awhile ago and Bed, Bath, and Beyond just last week.  It was nice to have one of them done before Christmas because we were able to point relatives to the registry for gift ideas and we got some great things! We had great experiences at both stores and my fiance loved the scan gun :)
  • Options
    We registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday!  We weren't sure if we were going to register anywhere else, but we wanted to have one done.  We're sending out the save the dates with the wedding website on them this week so we wanted people to have something to look at if they wanted to.
  • Options
    We have one done at JCPenney's and want to do another at Target.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• Options
    We registered at one spot and want to do another as well (Canadian stores).
  • Options
    Wow! I had no clue that BBB and Target were so popular! I was just at Target and some of their stuff is so cute! :D And BBB is like a candy store to me lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Macy's, BBB and REI. The registries are a disaster but we'll get around to making them decent at some point..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards