September 2013 Weddings

Save the date opinions please!

Here is a print screen of a Save the Date I have made. It is 3.5" x 5.5"... too big??? I figured it would be about the same size as a postcard...I can't decide which pic to use, so I found a template that had multiple pics... too much???

***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save the date opinions please!

• edited December 2012
    Mine is an oversized postcard from vistaprint and they are like 5.5 x 8.5 or something and people are commenting on how they like the size!  You can actually make out details!

I think yours is so cute!  Are they gonna be magnets? I don't think they are too busy at all, but if you wanted, you could do them double sized like we did if they aren't magnets...I couldn't decide on pics either!

ETA: Saw you are making them on magnetstreet...I'm gonna guess they are indeed magnets haha

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think it looks great! I like that you have a couple of pictures, but they don't look too busy at all :)
  • Thanks, girls. Yes, they are magnets. Laughing This size is 15% off right now. It was sooo hard to choose the pics
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the sunset silhouette picture! Very pretty :)
  • VERY Cute! I have the same amount of pics on ours which should come in by the 26th. Excited to get them! I really like the layout of your pics!
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think you got the pics taken, so you might as well use them- b/c they are beautiful!!! I think people really enjoy seeing multiple pictures so go for it. P.S. I also used MagnetSreet and that design was my second choice haha!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards