September 2013 Weddings
Options

Manic Monday

Happy Monday, ladies! What does everyone have planned for the week?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Manic Monday

• Options
    I have three days of work before vacation!! I have actually been working hard on finishing some things up before being gone for 6 days. So very excited for our roadtrip down to Texas!

For this reason, I might not be on the boards as much Thursday-Tuesday, but I'm sure you girls will keep the conversations going without me!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Texas should be fun!  JEALOUS!

Going to try on another wedding dress tonight...after my cousin bought such a similar style, I want to explore a little bit Cry

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning, chickadees!  I miss the weekend already :(

NWR:  Working on Spanish with my boy; we're both picking it up at a pretty good clip, though I admit that  his young brain has a better retention rate lol.  Canning 30 lbs of tomato sauce. Desperately hoping for good weather on Friday so I can spend it at the beach with my little man while Daddy is working haha!

WR:  Mailed venue deposit check and menu choices this morning.  Nailing down a new color scheme.  Cancel one dress appt (closest to my house, but recent customer svc reviews are terrible) and scheduling another in the now-empty time slot.  Touching base with photographer and DJ, and hopefully getting those checks ready by the end of the week.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i go on vaca on thursday!! (not real vacation but im going up home for a week and a half) both fi and i havent seen our families in months and we are happy to just get away from virginia. we miss massachuesetts so much! plus i get to do lots of wedding stuff with my mom and we are going to marthas vineyard for a few days! its so hard to concentrate at work because thats all im thinking about lol i need the next couple of days to fly by already.
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

NWR: I am hoping to hear back from the job I interviewed for last week.  Fingers CROSSED!  I have got to get my house cleaned...it is horrible.  We are heading out on Friday to the lake.   

WR: I have to meet with the girl doing my cake this Weds.  Other than that working on the guest list.  I am going to make my appt for my dress week.  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NWR: Work is going to be awful this week so I'll be super busy with that.  I also really need to clean and do laundry, my favorite task!

WR: I need to sign the contract and send the deposit to the DJ.  It's time to update the wedding binder and print all the contracts I've signed and record all the deposits in the binder.  Plus I have a few more worksheets to fill out so I'm up to date.  I also need to find a videographer.  My fiance is away this week so a lot less stuff is going to get done but it also gives me time to organize!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_manic-monday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:437ea93e-6c14-4a76-aaeb-4eb68fc740b4Post:5a96c67d-c569-4a15-be39-59b164f46070">Re: Manic Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]NWR: Work is going to be awful this week so I'll be super busy with that.  I also really need to clean and do laundry, my favorite task! WR: I need to sign the contract and send the deposit to the DJ. <strong> It's time to update the wedding binder and print all the contracts I've signed and record all the deposits in the binder.</strong>  Plus I have a few more worksheets to fill out so I'm up to date.  I also need to find a videographer.  My fiance is away this week so a lot less stuff is going to get done but it also gives me time to organize!
    Posted by BostonGIrl4732[/QUOTE]

Yup, this too!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NWR: My nieces birthday party is this weekend, so lots of cleaning and baking for me. Work will be super busy and I'm not looking forward to that. Hopefully all this pink eye and sinus stuff is cleared up so I can concentrate better this week.

WR: I'm thinking organizing the binder is a great idea. Start getting addresses together, etc.. I have my STD postcards designed, just need to find the best deal and order them. (Although I'm not sending them out until Jan/Feb. lol) I guess I should seriosly start looking at photographers and email my venue. I want to check out the setup for the ceremony so I can start thinking about decorations and what I'll need so I can work it into the budget.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NWR:  The FI and I are going to see Jason Mraz in concert tomorrow night.  It will be my fourth time seeing Jason Mraz and the FI's first.  It's not really his style and I know he's dreading all the screaming teenage girls, but I've been a fan of his since before he was on top40 radio.  It will be nice having a night off from my second job and being able to get out together after such an exciting day yesterday.  Worknights I'm pretty much worthless so it will be a nice changed of pace.  This weekend with it being Labor Day weekend, I plan on doing HEAVY DUTY cleaning.  The crazy attack cleaning I did Friday wasn't good enough.  And the FMIL & FFIL willl be staying with us next weekend so it HAS to be done. 

WR:  I started organizing the wedding binder more last week and updated my wedding spreadsheet for our budget and payment tracker.  I think after such a beautiful day yesterday, I may just take it easy this week and just enjoy the feeling of this ring on my finger and just appreciate the FI. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_manic-monday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:437ea93e-6c14-4a76-aaeb-4eb68fc740b4Post:a039f682-4fa3-4c4d-b917-cb4091aeaa99">Manic Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Monday, ladies! What does everyone have planned for the week?
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

Today my son had his first day of 8th grade ... don't know where the time went -and then this afternoon I have to take him to get shot 2 of his HPV shots ...  I will be working a few days this week - and trying to clean up and organize my room a little better - while trying to get  back into the it's the school year routine
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Another crazy week for me - the good news is we have to be finished with moving by Thursday night, so then we will be done! And I can start decorating the new place :) We still have another car load or two (or three?) and then a massive deep clean so we can get our security deposit back. Friday morning I'm heading up to Canada for the long weekend, and Saturday FI is leaving to drive with his best friend across the country (he's moving), and I won't see him again till the following Saturday - I don't think we've been apart that long since we stopped LTRing! I keep bugging him to set up the internet and cable before he goes - I cannot stay in that apartment alone with no internet! I'll die. Or just go shopping and buy lots of new things for the apartment - not a very good option, lol!

WR: Not much. Putting things on hold until we're done with this move. Too crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Let's see my dad's 74th birthday is tomorrow!  Yaay daddy!

We're having our engagement party this Saturday at my parents but my house will be filled with out of towners!  I'm gonna be cleaning up my house all week.  Shouldn't be too bad though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards